Container xChange is the leading online platform for container logistics and operations. Our ambition is to use technology to simplify the logistics of global trade, making the processes around the container as simple as the container itself. We do that by providing a neutral infrastructure that connects all logistics companies to remove friction and create economic opportunity.
Today, we are a team of over 300 like-minded xChangees from 65+ nationalities. We have scaled far beyond the small start-up we once were, and we are continuing to grow and carry on disrupting the industry together. This means we are always looking for great minds ready to tackle the next big challenge with us.Revenue Operations Manager (f/m/d)
We're looking for a high-energy Revenue Ops Specialist to optimize our tech stack and improve revenue processes. You'll work with sales, marketing, and customer success teams to drive growth and ensure we meet our revenue goals.Requirements
Your responsibilities in a nutshell
What we are looking for?
- Take full ownership of all our Revenue Operations tools and platforms, building a world-class tech stack
- Manage and continuously improve the reporting as well as all tools and processes to ensure we are maximizing the teams impact
- Demonstrate the beauty & power of numbers by constructing state-of-the-art dashboards and reports to track goals and targets
- Work closely with our CRO, CCO and VP Marketing to identify trends and drive data-influenced decisions that optimise revenue generation
- Make recommendations throughout the whole sales funnel to improve sales efficiency
- Help to forecast and identify new strategies or opportunities in markets
- Provide onboarding and training of the sales tech stack for existing and new team members
- A “builder mentality” with a strong analytical mindset—being able to take raw data and turn it into meaningful insights, you are an expert in making data-driven decisions and recommendations.
- You have worked in sales for a few years and have a track record of 1-2 years in Sales/Revenue Operations (ideally in a startup)
- Deep understanding of what sales operations mean and how to use this knowledge to power growth in a fast pace SaaS environment
- You are experienced with Pipedrive or similar CRMs and know how to work a wide sales tech stack
- Self-starter attitude with a high personal drive - You are excited about being a part of rapid growth and not afraid to get your hands dirty
- You are a great communicator (our company language is English)
If you're a data-driven Revenue Ops Specialist with a track record of driving revenue growth, join our team to accelerate our success!What We Have To Offer
- Ownership from day one & direct impact on the success of our company!
- A dynamic and international team with 60+ nationalities across our growing 300+ team members & extremely flat hierarchies
- A highly scalable product with a proven product-market fit ready to change the industry & do something good ♥
- A great working atmosphere with an open-minded and collaborative culture—plus a team of highly motivated & enthusiastic colleagues who can't wait for you to join
- A fast-paced work environment and complex intellectual challenges from day 1
- Great location – brand new office in the heart of Hamburg, enjoy the view of the iconic Elbphilharmonie concert hall from our rooftop terrace
- It goes without saying: Flexible home-office rules, regular team events (also online), and of course, a wide variety of fruits, snacks, and drinks in the Hamburg office 😉
- A competitive equity package, all employees become shareholders in xChange
- Subsidized Deutschlandticket to travel freely within Germany
- Opportunity to lease a bike and pay through your monthly payslip (huge discounts included)
- Access to the Fürstenberg Institute for personal coaching and counselling
- Support for German language classes
- Refer a friend for our full-time positions and get a referral bonus