Authority Brands headquartered in Columbia, MD is a leading provider of home services, building brands that support the success of our franchisees, as well as bettering the lives of the homeowners we serve and the people we employ. We are seeking a dynamic remote Franchise Development Revenue Operations Analyst who will be responsible for collecting and analyzing data, maintenance of CRM products, and maintaining data integrity to support the Franchise Development Sales and Marketing Team.
- Collect and analyze data and develop PowerBI reporting for Franchise Development leadership to report out to Brand Presidents and Authority Brands leadership.
- Implementing, fine tuning, and maintenance of CRM systems to include FranConnect and Hubspot. Coordination with outside vendors to implement changes or updates.
- Evolve the end-to-end sales processes from lead generation through deal conversion to booking a closed deal
- Proactively identify bottlenecks in the sales process and formulate/present solutions to increase pipeline velocity
- Coordination with other departments to collect and distribute data as needed.
- Maintain data integrity within the CRM systems. Develop process and measure compliance.
- Create and maintain territories within the company mapping system; coordinate with IT to maintain and fix issues within the system.
- Training of sales team on use of internal systems.
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
- Prepare and analyze lead source reporting on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.
- Up to date management of the Franchise Development Sales Log.
- Coordination with and support of VP’s to complete necessary tasks and reporting as needed; Help senior management with reporting for Quarterly Board Reports.
- Data collection and presentation development for Board of Directors meetings.
- Work with sales team to ensure updated email campaigns and materials are available and system performs properly.
- Manage relationships with key vendors.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- Franchising Experience preferred
- Ability to collect and analyze data effectively and efficiently
- The ability to meet deadlines and be self-motivated
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Proficient in PowerBI
- Experience with Franchise Development software or another CRM Software strongly preferred.
- The ability to prioritize assignments and work in a fast-paced environment is a must!
We believe our greatest asset are our employees, we offer competitive salaries and a full benefits package to include, PTO, paid holidays, 401(k) and more.
Authority Brands conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions however we do not sponsor Visa’s at this time.
Authority Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer