Do you like working with data? Are you looking to join a rapidly growing firm? Do you want to work with a team that will challenge you? If you answered YES to all the above, apply today!
Our client is looking for a highly motivated, cross-functional Sales Operations Analyst. The right candidate has a proven track record of success in reporting and analyzing business trends and participating in strategic planning for the business. We seek candidates with broad technical skills (e.g., SFDC, Excel/Pivots, Data Visualization), strong financial acumen, and Salesforce.com experience. The role will assist Revenue stakeholders in creating efficiency, assessing performance, and reporting & delivering results.
Availability: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm. This role is a contract role set to start on 5/8/2023 and run through 5/10/2024.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Define and create metrics and reporting stack for the emerging team within Sales Operations
- Work with team to determine potential by segment/industry/market etc.; design territories and account lists; segment accounts; build capacity plans to assist in organization design and planning
- Assist in strategy and execution for dashboard creation; ensure report output achieves objectives that are clear and error-free
- Assist in Digital Transformation efforts, as needed
- Contribute to the development of new incentive programs and rules of engagement training for the Sales team, working closely with Enablement and sales leaders as needed
- Automate processes to make the Sales Operations team and sales teams more efficient to focus on driving sales rather than on manual tasks
- Work with the Sales Ops analyst team members to complete necessary reporting, analyses, and presentations
- Self-starter, tech-savvy, comfortable in getting started with missing data and dealing with ambiguity
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong research and analytical abilities
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate and sell ideas and actionable solutions to internal and (sometimes) external stakeholders
- Comfortable in prioritizing and managing multiple projects
- Domo experience preferred
- Finance-related job or education experience is preferred
- Enterprise Software (ERP and Salesforce) or technology experience a plus
COVID – 19 Precautions:
- Please note that this role will be 100% remote
- CDC Guidelines
CampusPoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All aspects of employment, including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or 1+206-783-9200 (ask to speak with an HR representative). The process is outlined in CampusPoint’s ADA Policy .