The Sales Operations team is seeking a highly skilled and motivated individual to assist with cataloging and managing business critical lane data. This is a high visibility, high-impact role expected to work cross functionally with Sales, Operations, Pricing, and Billing Operations teams. An ideal candidate has a background in transportation, a history of working with cross-functional stakeholders, and has strong program management skills. S/he has the ability to pull and analyze data with ease, understands how their work fits into the bigger picture of the business, and helps to drive process improvements where applicable. This individual will help document current processes via SOWs, build and lead trainings of cross-functional partners, and root cause of defects within our current systems. This job will require exceptional communication skills while having the ability to work independently in a high-pressure environment.
Key job responsibilities
- Continual, tactical communication with internal stakeholder (cross-functional teams)
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written as you will be required to create weekly reports for various cross-functional stakeholders.
- Work within various time constraints to meet critical business needs, while measuring and identifying activities performed.
- Lead initiatives to re-engineer business processes and identify and eliminate root causes of defects in order to drive efficiency in AFE lane operations.
- Must be able to systematically escalate problems or variance in the information and data to the relevant owners and teams and follow through on the resolutions to ensure they are delivered.
- Ability to push/pull data from numerous databases (primarily using Excel) and to perform ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed.
- Develop performance metrics to assist with driving business results.
- Ability to scope out business and functional requirements for the stakeholder teams to help streamline processes.
- Must be able to quickly understand the business impact of the trends and make decisions that make sense based on available data.
- Confidence in working with upper-level management on a regular basis
- Ability to communicate professionally – with maturity and self confidence
- Over-achiever success in customer obsession, learning fast, problem solving, and collaboration/teamwork
- Strong familiarity with transportation operations (Freight background a huge plus)
- Excellent computer skills; strong familiarity with Microsoft Office, email, chat, and the Internet
- High School Diploma or equivalent Preferred Qualifications
- 2-5 years of account management, logistics, transportation, or related experience
- Ability to run and analyze daily reports in excel and other systems.
- College degree
- Freight Industry experience
- Database experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.Company
- Amazon.com Services LLC
Job ID: A2361621