Duration: 12 months
Product and Service Operations (PSO) mission is to build a service engine that solves today's customer problems and prevents tomorrow's.
PSO teams are an operations driven organization, involved throughout the lifecycle of product development and service delivery to ensure that our customers have a seamless experience on our platform. This team is passionate about fostering the growth of communities, businesses and advertisers on Facebook by ensuring they have the tools needed to succeed.
This position will partner with internal PSO New Products team members, providing operational execution support to help project manage test campaigns for managed and unmanaged advertisers - maintaining quality and efficiency throughout the end-to-end testing process.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in advertising effectiveness and project management, along with a natural curiosity to understand how things work. They should be passionate, analytically minded, a great communicator, and able to partner with other XFN teams.
- Own testing operational execution in coordination with internal teams supporting workflows such as, recruitment outreach, campaign QA, and performance tracking across multiple projects
- Monitor and troubleshoot progress and performance of test campaigns to ensure overall program quality and consistency
- Triage incoming requests, utilizing technology, superior customer service and judgement
- Responding within a timely manner and working 1:1 in real time
- Gather learnings and insights for: 1) internal teams to help further develop and evolve products, and 2) advertising partners to help them achieve their marketing objectives
- Actively participate, collaborate, and add value to weekly training and operational meetings - quickly implement new practices
- Identify tool and process efficiency gains with analytical perspective
- 2+ years experience directly managing paid advertising campaigns and thorough understanding of major success metrics
- 2+ years experience managing client - facing communication concerning Ads Manager/ campaign set-up per internal direction
- Detail-oriented, computer literate and tech savvy with proficiency in working with multiple desktop applications and ability to quickly learn in-house software
- Experience in working on research studies (A/B tests, surveys, interviews)
- Ability to remain cool under pressure and effectively multi-task maintaining an exceptional level of quality
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and work in a high-performance team environment
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.