Who We Are……
Acqueon's conversational engagement software lets customer-centric brands orchestrate campaigns and proactively engage with consumers using voice, messaging, and email channels. Acqueon leverages a rich data platform, statistical and predictive models, and intelligent workflows to let enterprises maximize the potential of every customer conversation. Acqueon is trusted by 200 clients across industries to increase sales, drive proactive service, improve collections, and develop loyalty.
At our core, Acqueon is a customer-centric company with a burning desire (backed by a suite of awesome, AI-powered technology) to help businesses provide friction-free, delightful, and referral-worthy customer experiences.As a Director of Sales Operations in Acqueon you will….
Support the business in achieving its strategic objectives by bolstering our sales function with the knowledge and expertise to give our sales reps the competitive edge. The Director of Sales Operations will work with sales leadership to develop organizational goals that help drive new business and help Acqueon's reps to succeed within the contact center space. You will use your expertise of the industry and best sales practices to help inform the sales teams and continuously contribute to their learning and development. This includes things like creating training programs, utilizing the most efficient tools for automation and outreach, onboarding new sales team members, and streamlining the sales process.
In addition, you will use data to understand and advise on aspects of the sales process like forecasting, pipeline management, and account creation and distribution. As a Director of Sales Operations, you will also be responsible for the management and utilization of prospect and client data through the use of Salesforce. You will work closely with account managers, sales leaders, sales engineers, and the product team to use this data to better understand prospects and close more business.Other Responsibilities Include
As a Director of Sales Operations in Acqueon you will need….
- Enacting sales process compliance.
- Drafting sales process documentation.
- Coordinating pipeline cadence calls.
- Coordinating deal desk calls.
- Coordinating loss reviews.
- Hiring and leading a future ops/enablement team.
This is an excellent opportunity for those seeking to continue to build upon their existing skills. The right individual will be self-motivated and a creative problem solver. You should possess the ability to seek out the correct information efficiently through individual efforts and with the team. By joining the Acqueon team, you can enjoy the benefits of working for one of the industry’s fastest growing and highly respected technology companies. If you, or someone you know, would be a great fit for us we would love to hear from you today! Use the form to apply today or submit your resume.
- At least 5 years of Sales Ops or Enablement experience.
- At least 3-5 years of Contact Center experience.
- Experience designing and implementing proactive omnichannel engagement and sales strategies..
- Deep understanding of Salesforce.
- Familiarity with MEDDIC framework.
- Experience with all aspects of the sales process including, forecasting, presales, post sales, and account management.
- Experience with sales enablement tools.
- Experience with sales automation tools.
- Bachelor’s degree (or an equivalent combination of education and job-related experience)
- Artificial Intelligence understanding, specifically Machine Learning models applicable to proactive customer engagement.