Vartana is re-imagining the $600B enterprise technology sales market with its first-of-kind closing platform combined with payment options tailored for B2B sales such as check, ACH, net terms, and pay over time. Our platform empowers technology companies to close deals faster by bringing along everyone from sales, deal desk, and customers together on a unified platform. Sellers send a company-branded checkout link with pre-approved payment options, and buyers pick the desired payment option and sign the agreement to close the deal. No more back and forth with the customer on payment terms, legal lease, or signatures.
Vartana has raised over $18m in venture capital from top-tier Silicon Valley venture investors including Mayfield (Outreach, Hashicorp, Lyft, Marketo), Audacious Ventures (PeopleAI, Multiverse), and Flex Capital (Airbyte, Datavant). Alongside institutional investors, Vartana is supported by some of the most prominent angels in the valley including Bipul Sinha, Shoaib Makani, Nick Mehta, Joe Kraus, Qasar Younis, and many others.
As a Director of Sales Operations, you'll play a key role in leading the sales revenue function.
- Develop and maintain best practices around sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting within the sales function.
- Create operational planning around quota/ target assignment, account assignment, and territory creation.
- Oversee the rollout and formal review of compensation plans on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Develop methodology for effectively identifying, scoring, assigning, and rolling-off leads for Enterprise Account Executives that fit our ICP.
- Build reporting to both track the ramp of new hires and the performance/pacing of all hires
- Proactively monitor and maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales function.
- Effectively coordinates planning activities with other cross-team functions and key stakeholders within the company
- Proactively identifies opportunities for improvement within the sales process
- Identify key performance metrics to measure the selling activities that have the greatest significant impact on sales productivity
- Implement and maintain sales-facing technologies while ensuring the proper usage/compliance of using these systems
- 5-7 years of experience in sales operations management and/or combination of experience in consulting
- Deep expertise of SFDC, Outreach, and RingCentral
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to analyze complex information and data, translating these findings into actionable deliverables and strategies
- Proficiency in business intelligence and reporting tools (ideally Metabase, definitely SFDC)
- Experience with a usage-based product and enterprise sales motion is ideal.
- Education, Certification and Licenses: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Technology, or relevant field or Post-Graduate degree (preferred)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.