Asurity Technologies delivers industry-leading SaaS solutions for lenders to make their processes more cost effective, timely, and compliant. Some of our offerings include:
- RiskExec - a leading browser-based suite of lending analytics tools for achieving excellence in HMDA, CRA, Fair Lending and Fair Servicing compliance.
- Propel - dynamically generated, compliant mortgage disclosures and closing documents.
- RegCheck - a new software product - with API, UI and dashboard capabilities to integrate into lending underwriting & secondary market activities.
- Asurity Services - together with our partner Sandler Law Group, provide fully outsourced closing services and regulatory expertise.
We’re expanding our RiskExec business and are looking for a Sales Operations Specialist
to join our Team. You will work closely with our VP of Business Development and collaborate with other departments to help grow our business.Responsibilities
Required Skills, Qualifications And Experience
- Assist the VP of Sales with sales operations duties - marketing campaigns, contract administration, vendor due diligence activities, scheduling, market research
- Entering information, documents, leads, and other account information in Salesforce - creating analysis and reporting from Salesforce when required
- Supporting vendor management activities including the completion of vendor questionnaires as well as coordinating responses to the vendor management questions and maintaining a database of responses built with input from legal, technology and other experts over time
- Providing post-sales support to the implementation teams when needed to ensure a smooth client transition with the implementation team
- Assisting Sales with creating presentation decks, and other materials used for client meetings and demonstrations
- Coordinate with current or prospective client meeting planning and execution, preparing client communications on various matters
Why join our team?
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or Technology related areas.
- 3+ years of experience in a sales operations/support or equivalent role, ideally in B2B Software, and/or serving the financial services industry.
- Experience using Salesforce.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities and work effectively under pressure in a fast paced, collaborative environment
- Good communications skills, both verbal and written, with enough polish and positivity to interact with clients
- Keen attention to detail with a desire to complete high-quality written output.
- Team oriented, with ability to communicate and collaborate with professionals in various roles
Asurity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to a policy of equal treatment and opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected basis.
- Attractive package with title, pay and participation in variable incentive programs commensurate with experience.
- You will be able to collaborate with a team of innovators, at the forefront of our industry.
- You will be working on exciting projects, making a true impact in helping us mature, innovate, and scale across the board.
- You will be part of a successful, growing business, valued by its clients.
- You will be joining a team where people support and care about each other.