Reporting directly to the CEO, the Vice President of Sales and Operations will be the key leader of the core operations team at the corporate level. This role will be responsible for building our sales, marketing and operations from the ground up to proof of concept and leading and managing the day-to-day sales and operations divisions. The ideal candidate will help in building our strategic plan on spreading and scaling our clubs across the world and meeting its financial and operational goals.
- Creating Sales, Marketing and Operational standards to ensure consistency, efficiency, and quality in Club operations by identifying the key business processes: Define the standards, Develop procedures, Test the procedures, Train employees, Implement, Monitor and Review
- Create pre-opening critical path standards from site selection, design, construction build and pre-opening sales and operations to ensure successful opening of new clubs
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, vendors, and partners
- Oversee and manage the operational aspects of the club, including scheduling, staffing, and maintenance
- Develop and manage budgets for the Clubs including sales, marketing, and operational expenses
- Monitor and analyze market trends and competitor activity to identify opportunities for growth and improvement
- Work closely with the club's leadership team to develop and implement short-term and long-term strategic plans
- Hire, train, and manage a team of sales and operations staff to achieve club goals and objectives.
- Manage and mentor club general managers to ensure they are meeting performance goals and delivering exceptional member service
- Develop and maintain effective communication channels with club members, staff, and stakeholders
- Leading and modeling the core values of the company
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, or a related field
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in sales, marketing, and operations, preferably in the club, hospitality, sports and/or recreation industry.
- Proven track record of successfully managing and leading multiple locations and pre-opening operations
- Proven track record of success in developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies that drive revenue growth.
- Experience in real estate development, site selection, design build and construction management
- Strong leadership and management skills, with the ability to motivate and manage a team effectively
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and capitalize on opportunities for growth and improvement
- Strong organizational and project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Willingness to travel to multiple locations in multiple regions
- Ability to stand for extended periods and lift up to 25 pounds
- Must be able to move quickly around the facility to assist members and guests
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for sports and recreation and a proven track record of success in sales, marketing, and operations, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to lead and grow our startup Pickleball club.
This job opportunity is not with Fortitude Family Office. Instead, it is with a new pickleball club that has been started by a portfolio company. The job responsibilities, compensation, and benefits package are specific to the pickleball club and not with Fortitude Family Office.