Alkami is a leading cloud-based digital banking solutions provider for financial institutions in the United States that helps clients to transform through retail and business banking, digital account opening and loan origination, payment fraud prevention, and data analytics and engagement solutions.
Founded in 2009, we continue to be recognized for our intentional culture and tremendous growth (Best Place to Work in Fintech; Best & Brightest to Work For Nationally; and Comparably’s Best Company Culture, Best Career Growth, Best Engineering Team, and Best Places to Work in Dallas, among others). Through our bold investments in technology and people, we empower our clients to grow confidently, adapt quickly, and build thriving digital banking communities through tailored experiences for over 14M users.
As a remote-first company, this position can sit in Plano, TX or remote in the US.Position Overview
Alkami is hiring a Deal Desk Analyst who will be an integral part of the finance team and report to the Director of Deal Desk. The Deal Desk Analyst will assist with the preparation of internal and external financial reporting, deal profitability analysis, contract review, reporting of key sales metrics, and provide ad hoc analysis for the organization.Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Assist the Director of Deal Desk with deal review and analysis
- Analyze new sales deal profitability and discounting, while articulating salient factors to aid the decision-making process of management
- Document existing processes and identify and recommend policy and process improvements to enhance the effectiveness of deal structure, exception processes and ultimately decrease deal cycle time
- Monthly and Quarterly Reporting of Sale Deal Results including insightful variance and trend analysis
- Support in developing finance and business presentations with supporting materials
- Meet SLA requirements as defined by management
- Perform ad hoc analysis as requested by leadership
- B.S. degree in finance, accounting, or related degree
- 2+ years’ work experience in Deal Desk or Revenue Operations
- Detail oriented
- Proficient working with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to multi-task and manage simultaneous priorities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable with large data sets and extracting relevant takeaways and analysis
Cool Things to Know
- SaaS Industry Experience
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com and other CPQ tools
Not Just Any Company
: Alkami has an awesome diverse and inclusive environment. We have a FUN culture and offer great benefits, including remote-first environment, unlimited paid time off, 401k with employer match, and more.Work Authorization
: We cannot offer employment sponsorship at this time. Candidates must be eligible to work in the US for full-time employment.Recruiters
: We are not looking for outside recruiting firms to help us in this search. Thank you for understanding.The Important Stuff
Alkami Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:
Alkami is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Alkami are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Alkami will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Alkami encourages applicants of all ages.