Logistics at full potential.
At GXO, we’re constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and dedication. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Achieve your peak performance.
The Vice President, Sales Enablement will directly and indirectly lead teams that are responsible for optimization of the sales process to include pipeline health, conversion rate and analysis of sales performance for the AmAPAC region. If you’re up to that challenge, become a part of our rapidly growing, dynamic team and we'll help you develop to a level that will exceed your expectations.
Pay, Benefits And More.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability, and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Design, implement and manage sales process, approach, and methodologies in alignment with sales technology
- Drives all executive and division level governance to review commercial opportunities pipeline through launch
- Develop a Sales Enablement Plan for the AmAPAC’s region to enhance the strategy and optimize, operationalize, and maximize partners and sellers
- Analyze multiple data sets to aid sales and sales management in understanding where they can improve performance as well as to inform customer segmentation framework
- White space analysis and sizing of potential, including divisional reviews of target opportunities and actionable insights that enable business development leaders to effectively prioritize their time
- Own the strategy behind competitive intelligence and connects that to business development and account mangers
- Owns the development of sales content to aid business development representatives to close sales
- In partnership with talent and learning, owns the sales training approach, content, and delivery
- Ensuring sales reports and other internal intelligence is provided to the sales organization in an efficient and effective manner to drive actionable plans for improvement in business results
What you need to succeed at GXO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Supply Chain, Logistics or equivalent related work or military experience
- 15 years of experience in Sales or Sales Operations in a matrixed organization
- Successful road of executive leadership including the demonstrated ability to lead change, motivate and enable high performing sales team with proven experience driving revenue growth in a complex organization and market environment
- Proficient in sales reporting and project management tools for identifying, organizing, and presenting data required to support sales strategy and confidence using analytics, financial and business reporting tools to make data driven decisions
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, strong communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively with business partners for the benefit of the customer and GXO
It’d be great if you also have:
- MBA or advanced degree in related field
- 15 years of experience in the sales of contract logistics and supply chain processes
- Ability to professionally represent the company and build strong and sustainable relationships with our customers across their organization at all levels
- Expert-level analytical, organizational and communication skills, and the stamina to use them every day
We engineer faster, smarter, leaner supply chains.
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
GXO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with GXO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review GXO's candidate privacy statement here.