We are seeking an enthusiastic individual looking to enter the ever changing and fast-growing Cyber Security IT industry. This is an entry level sales operations position and could open a pathway for you to progress into a sales and account management role down the road.
You will be involved in the process of sales opportunities from start to close and will be exposed to a vast array of the business’ operations. This includes liaising with partners, providing them with quotes, keeping opportunities up to date through the CRM platform (Salesforce), and finally, closing off opportunities by placing purchase orders on the Vendors.
Our ideal candidate is a highly motivated professional with a basic knowledge of sales and customer service best practices. You are expected to perform well in a team environment and have outstanding people and communication skills, both written and verbal.
Ultimately, as part of a well-oiled and vibrant team, you must be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good customer and vendor relationships in all situations.
- Manage inbound requests to sales operations and work cohesively with the relevant sales account manager for guidance.
- Identify inbound queries from partners, create opportunities and provide them with accurate and timely quotes accordingly
- Closing off opportunities from an operations perspective and generating purchase orders to be placed onto the Vendors.
- Generating sales orders, which will then be invoiced to the partners once the opportunity is complete.
- Logistics: you will be responsible for managing inbound hardware orders and shipping them back out to the destination specified by the partner.
- Great customer care skills.
- Experience in customer/partner facing environment is highly desirable.
- Knowledge and experience of Salesforce CRM is preferred but not essential as training will be provided.
- Good written and verbal English.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is a must.
- Good organisation skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Able to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Good administrative skills.
- Quick to learn.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook etc).
- Australian Citizenship/PR is a must.