JOB TITLE: CPQ Deal Desk Administrator
POSITION REPORTS TO: VP of Sales
SCHEDULE: Monday through Friday; 8:00 am to 5:00 pm some overtime and some weekends may be required
WAGES: Commensurate with experience and skills
We are looking for a motivated & energetic Sales Operations Deal Desk Associate/Specialist to help drive operations for sales. The Sales Operations Deal Desk Associate/Specialist will help manage the Salesforce CPQ platform part of the general sales process for the company’s clients and prospects, working closely with the sales team. As the Sales Operations Deal Desk Associate/Specialist, you are highly proficient in CRM and Excel. The successful candidate will configure price quotes through contracting. This is an ideal position for a Sales Support professional who wants to make an immediate impact within a rapidly growing software company, have ownership over their work, and work hard at achieving dramatic success.
- Evaluate and verify client deal entry optimization to maximize services
- Review details to create appropriate Salesforce configuration to best match EOD
- Determines and validates appropriate quota credit allocations
- Work with Legal and/or Finance when terms deviate outside of the MSA, CPQ Associate/Specialist to manage review, redline and contract execution throughout the process to ensure accuracy of contract aligns to the original MSA.
- Determine client quote creation (which products, evaluate pricing background, and approvals)
- Determine, draft, and execute amendments
- Determine and initiate exception requests
- Manage Salesforce CPQ Platform and establish price quotes based on consideration of variables
- Manage PO execution process
- Manage opportunity & contract management
- Resolve Deal Desk and Revenue Accounting issues
- Experience with Salesforce.com and contract management systems highly desired
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- A high intellect individual who combines strong attention to detail and processes, analytical excellence, razor-sharp communication skills, and an ability to build client relationships
- A relentless work ethic and desire to go the extra mile
- A desire to aggressively further business in an innovative, fast-paced, and winning company
- An ability and flexible attitude to work fast under tight deadlines and demanding quality requirements for your work
Sun Coast Resources, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.