Onda (https://www.onda.team/) is seeking a talented Sales Operations Coordinator to join our awesome, remote, fast-growing team. The Sales Operations Coordinator will play a critical role in the growth of Onda by supporting the sales team in various operational and administrative functions. This role will work closely with cross-functional teams such as Finance, Talent Recruitment, and Client Success to ensure smooth operations and effective communication. You will be responsible for facilitating contracts, updating deal statuses in Monday boards and coordinating both from a client-facing perspective and a talent-facing perspective.
About The Company
Onda is a full-stack D2C eCommerce growth agency that seeks to be a premier talent solutions partner to brand founders. We are the “non-agency” agency; the agency that actually makes talent accessible and affordable for our clients. Onda hires experts in paid digital marketing, email automation, design, web management, and virtually any marketing execution need. Onda utilizes those experts to fulfill execution needs for exciting brands that are looking for explosive growth.
- Provide operational support to the sales team, including generating reports, managing pipeline data, and tracking sales performance metrics
- Collaborate with finance for contract creation and invoice tracking
- Work with marketing to ensure alignment between sales and marketing initiatives, including managing leads and maintaining marketing automation tools
- Manage the sales CRM, including data entry, maintenance, and cleanup in Monday
- Assist with customer success operations, such as onboarding new clients and managing customer account information
- Work with our talent recruitment division to place talent with the appropriate client
- Identify areas for process improvement and proactively recommend solutions to improve efficiency and productivity within the sales organization
- Strong organizational and time-management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively across departments
- Detail-oriented with a focus on data accuracy and completeness
- Proficient in Google Suite and experience with project management tracking systems
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- 1-2 years of experience in sales operations, customer success, or a related field
- Experience working with project management tracking systems
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment is a plus
- Digital eCommerce marketing experience is a plus
- Hourly / Contract / Remote
- This is a 1099 independent contractor position
- 100% remote work
- 30+ hours a week, Flexible within normal US working hours
- Work with a great team - we promise we’re cool!
- $20-30/hour; Compensation is DOE and negotiable for the right candidate, with great potential for growth.