Benefitfocus, Inc. (NASDAQ: BNFT) is a leading provider of cloud-based benefits software solutions for consumers, employers, insurance carriers and brokers. Benefitfocus has served numerous consumers on its platform that consists of an integrated portfolio of products and services enabling clients to more efficiently shop, enroll, manage and exchange benefits information. With a user-friendly interface and consumer-centric design, the Benefitfocus Platform provides one place for consumers to access all their benefits. Benefitfocus solutions support the administration of all types of benefits including core medical, dental and other voluntary benefits plans as well as wellness programs.
Benefitfocus is searching for a talented Sales Operations Specialist
to join our Sales Operations team. This key role will govern, create and improve sales process and data capture within the CRM (salesforce.com), be accountable for the data accuracy captured from these processes, establish the right metrics that measure success, help to build the supporting reports/dashboards to measure against these metrics, and partner with the various sales leaders to act as an advisor on decisions made to ensure goals are exceeded. This exciting opportunity is a chance to be a part of a growing sales operations team that directly impacts revenue growth. The is a FT remote position - candidate must reside in the United States - targeting a mid to late June start date.
- Review, master, refine and evolve the sales process within Salesforce.com
- Document processes and procedures
- Audit and maintain a governance strategy that ensures the accuracy and relevance to Salesforce data
- Partner with sales leaders to establish KPI’s that will measure progress to goals
- Design relevant Dashboards and Reporting deliverables for all users (field, leaders, executives)
- Lead or support various projects that aid in the overall execution of strategic initiatives
- Recommend, implement, and help administer any other Sales Enablement tools needed to support this group
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree REQUIRED
- 2-5 years of sales operations or other relevant work
- Organized and process-driven approach
- Experience using Salesforce.com, minimum of 2 years
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with diverse groups, executives, managers and subject matter experts.
- Able to problem solve through thorough research and analytical skills.
- Experience analyzing data and providing recommendations from findings