Stenn is one of the leading FinTechs in Europe and a category leader in the verticals and markets it operates in. Founded in 2015, Stenn's purpose is to connect international SMEs to the global financial system, helping to bridge a reported $3.6 trillion (USD) financing gap through a fast, simple online platform. To date, Stenn has enabled over $10 billion (USD) of finance to SMEs in 3 verticals and 4 markets, with capital provided by several blue-chip banks and institutional fund managers across the globe.
Rapid expansion continues at Stenn, as under-served SMEs seek financing solutions to manage significant macroeconomic and supply chain disruption; and this follows our $50 million Series A fundraise earlier this year, valuing Stenn at $900 million.
Our HQ is in London with employees across the globe, including the USA, Europe and China. We are made up of diverse, highly skilled professionals who work in an innovative way to develop and drive our business further. Our people are empowered to work autonomously through a trusting leadership style which encourages learning.The role:
As a Sales Operations Manager for Stenn, you will play a pivotal role in scaling our Revenue Operations structure as we embark on an ambitious 3 year growth trajectory. Working in close partnership with our CRO and Director of RevOps you will help our sales teams to drive revenue and scale efficiently and strategically.
The role will be suited to someone passionate about the sales process design and optimisation, with a proven track record of implementing best practice solutions and processes. You will have a passion for data with a strong technical skill set to get to the root cause of complex problems. You should be a self-starter, with the ability to work efficiently, anticipate issues and come up with innovative solutions to solve them.
We genuinely believe that this kind of greenfield opportunity to build something from the ground up doesn't come along very often, even less so in such a dynamic and growing organisation like Stenn as we begin our commercial and international scale up. If you love a challenge and are ready to leverage your deep knowledge and experience to define, build and continue to develop Stenn's sales strategy, this is the opportunity.Key Responsibilities:
- Be well versed in creating and managing commission plans.
- Identify new opportunities and areas of productivity efficiency for sales leadership.
- Participate in projects defining go-to-market approaches, as well as in regular business and resource planning.
- Run analysis on key performance metrics, providing relevant insights for managing the business.
- Prepare weekly senior leader forecast materials and provide ongoing updates on key business growth/metrics to leadership teams.
- Plan quotas and territories using data models to predict fair and equitable targets.
- Project business outlook to inform headcount planning by segment and region.
What will success look like:
- Clear and demonstrable experience in in FinTech or Finance Sales Operations.
- Solid strategic planning skills combined with exceptional project execution capabilities.
- Strong analytical mindset combined with the ability to analyse data and reports to drive sales effectiveness.
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments.
- Be enthusiastic and have a "roll up your sleeves" mentality.
- Demonstrate a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Advanced proficiency in SQL and other advanced analytics tools.
- Performance - will have developed, implemented and embedded KPIs, sales metrics, and best practices methodologies.
- Operations - established commission structure, driven business performance through , utilisation of critical insights, delivery of clear account territories.
At Stenn, we believe that every team member deserves to feel like they belong. We foster a culture of inclusivity, respect, and collaboration where everyone's unique perspectives are valued. Join us and be part of a team where you can thrive and grow, both professionally and personally.
We appreciate the support agencies can provide, however our in-house team do not require any assistance at this time.