Why Housecall Pro?
Help us build solutions that build better lives. At Housecall Pro, we show up to work every day to make a difference for real people: the home service professionals that support America's 100 million homes.We're all about the Pro, and dedicate our days to helping them streamline operations, scale their businesses, and—ultimately—save time so they can be with their families and live well. We care deeply about our customers and foster a culture where our company, employees, and Pros grow and succeed together. Leadership is as focused on growing team members' careers as they expect their teams to be on creating solutions for Pros. We also offer:
- A generous benefits program that supports the whole you with medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k)
- Paid holidays and flexible, take-it-as-you-need-it paid time off
- Equity in a rapidly growing startup backed by top-tier VCs
- Monthly tech reimbursements
- A culture built on innovation that values big ideas, no matter where they come from
As the Associate, Sales Operations, you find the problem, analyze the data, and implement a solution. You are one step ahead, visualizing areas of opportunity and creating solutions. You bring an analytical and creative mind to constantly improve the efficiency and efficacy of the customer success process. You are curious, driven by a growth mindset and desire for experimentation. You have a passion for learning, new experiences, and being the best at what you do.
Our Sales team at Housecall Pro uses a data-driven approach to identify opportunities and risks within our current acquisition funnel and use those learnings to build and manage OKRs to successful completion. We are tenacious individuals working as a team to Champion our services professionals (our Pros) to success. Our team is patient, empathetic, hard working, and above all else focused on improving the lives of our Pros. Our success is their success.
What you do each day:
- Drive and execute weekly, monthly and quarterly OKRs
- Maintain a real time view of the sales funnel, identifying opportunities and risks
- Own sales campaign and experiment go-to-market from end to end including organizing the people, processes and platforming required to execute in collaboration with marketing, analytics and sales stakeholders
- Collaborate with Analytics to maintain sales reporting and models
- Conduct primary research for new initiatives and solutions
- Communicate goals, progress and roadmap with cross-functional stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1+ years sales or operations experience
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Strong Excel, Google sheets skills
- What will help you succeed in this role:
- Proven analytical mindset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management skills
Founded in 2013, Housecall Pro helps home service professionals (Pros) streamline every aspect of their business. With easy-to-use tools for scheduling, dispatching, payments, and more, Housecall Pro enables Pros to save time, grow profitably, and provide best-in-class service.
Housecall Pro's brand portfolio includes BuildBook, construction management software for builders and remodelers, and CONQUER, a business coaching solution for home services businesses. Our brands are united by a singular mission to champion our Pros to success.
We support more than 25,000 businesses and have over 1,000 ambitious, mission-driven, genuinely fun-loving employees across the United States and all over the world. If you want to do work that impacts real people, supported by a team that will invest in you every step of the way, we'd love to hear from you.
Housecall Pro celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law.#LI-Remote
Location Dependent Information
This role is open to candidates and the expected salary for this role is $60,000. The specific salary for the successful candidate will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location. This role is also eligible to participate in Housecall Pro's equity plan and the following benefits: health care insurance (medical, dental, vision, disability), employee assistance program, 401(K), flexible time off, paid parental leave, tech reimbursement, and other company benefits. Housecall Pro is growing fast and we're scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth.
Privacy Notice for California Job Candidates - Housecall Pro