Lob was built by technical co-founders with a vision to make the world programmable.
We offer two flagship APIs (print & mail and address verification) that enable companies to send postal mail as effortlessly as sending emails. Lob is venture-backed by some of the most reputable investors in tech, and we are building our team to shape the future of our company and meet the demands of a quickly growing customer base and dynamic product offerings.
As a proud Pledge 1% company, we're committed to leveraging our product, partnerships, and people to drive positive social impact through Lob.org, and are on a mission to make direct mail more sustainable.
Sales Operations & Analytics Manager
Lob is seeking a Sales Operations & Analytics Manager who is passionate about driving revenue growth and sales effectiveness through process optimization, sales analytics, and cross-functional collaboration. You will work closely with sales and customer success to drive revenue growth, implement initiatives that increase efficiency, and identify areas for improvement.
The Sales Operations & Analytics Manager will be responsible for contributing to revenue growth, managing and optimizing GTM processes. You will identify opportunities and provide insights to support revenue growth, develop and manage performance metrics and KPIs to track sales effectiveness. You will work closely with Marketing to ensure alignment with sales initiatives and goals, and partner with the Senior Revenue Operations Manager to ensure accurate revenue forecasting and reporting. Additionally, you will lead the implementation and adoption of sales and customer success technology tools, collaborate with Sales Enablement to provide training and support to the GTM org on processes, tools, and technology.
As the Sales Operations & Analytics Manager, you'll…
- Manage and optimize the sales and customer success processes to drive revenue growth and sales effectiveness
- Work with the Senior Revenue Operations Manager to ensure accurate revenue forecasting and reporting
- Develop and manage sales and customer success performance metrics and KPIs to track sales efficiency and identify opportunities for growth
- Work closely with sales and customer success leadership to identify areas for process improvement and optimization
- Partner with Marketing to ensure alignment with sales initiatives and goals
- Lead the implementation and adoption of sales and customer success tooling
- Work with Sales Enablement to provide training and support to the sales and customer success teams on sales and customer success processes, tools, and technology
- Conduct analysis and provide insights
What will you bring to this role…
- Strong understanding of sales and customer success processes and methodologies
- Proficiency in CRM and sales analytics tools
- 3-5+ years of experience in sales operations, sales analytics, or a related field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and manage projects
(Tier 1) = San Francisco Bay Area
Base: $105,750 - $128,250
Variable: $11,750 - $14,250
OTE: $117,500 - $142,500
(Tier 2) = LA/Orange County/NYC Metro Area
Base: $100,462.5 - $121,838
Variable: $11,162.5 - $13,537.5
OTE: $111,625 - $135,375
(Tier 3) = San Diego
Base: $95,175.00 - $115,425.00
Variable: $10,575.00 - $12,825.00
OTE: $105,750 - $128,250
(Tier 4) = Colorado
Base: $89,887.50 - $109,012.50
Variable: $9,987.50 - $12,112.50
OTE: $99,875 - $121,125
(Tier 5) = Other geographic areas 120+ miles from one of the above mentioned geo's
Base: $84,600 - $102,600
Variable: $9,400 - $11,400
OTE: $94,000 - $114,000
"Lob's salary ranges are based on market data, relative to our size, industry and stage of growth. Salary is one part of total compensation, which also includes equity, perks and competitive benefits. Salary decisions are based on many factors including geographic location, qualifications for the role, skillset, proficiency and experience level. Lob reasonably expects to pay candidates who are offered roles within the provided salary ranges."
We offer remote working opportunities in AZ, CA, CO, DC, GA, IA, IL, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NH, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, TX, UT, WA
If you are looking for a progressive, fun-spirited, and mentally stimulating environment, come join us at Lob!
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lob is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity of backgrounds and perspectives to cultivate an environment of understanding to have greater impact on our business and customers. We encourage under-represented groups to apply and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance.
BuiltIn Best Midsize Companies to Work For 2022
#86 on Y Combinator's Top Private Companies List 2021
BuiltIn Best Midsize Companies to Work For 2021
2020 Inc 5000 List of the Fastest-Growing Private Companies
2019 Timmy Awards - Best Tech Workplace for Diversity, Community Favorite in the Bay Area
Deloitte's 2019 Technology Fast 500