Seamless.AI is looking for a Senior Manager of Revenue Operations to oversee the day-to-day activities of the Revenue Operations team, Sales Operations, and Sales technology stack Salesforce. In addition, will own the execution of revenue operations strategy projects. The Sr. Manager of Revenue Operations will partner closely with key leaders including the VP of Business Operations & the Chief Revenue Officer to ensure that the organization's sales team operates effectively and efficiently and that the Revenue Operations team is performing efficiently and effectively.
- Manage the team and execute on Seamless's Salesforce system configurations, integrations, data integrity and day to day end user support and reporting for multiple business functions including Sales, Operations, Marketing, Finance, and Senior Leadership.
- Works with cross functional leaders to optimize and identify opportunities for improvement for quantitative and qualitative metrics, guidelines, and standards by which the sales and customer success team's efficiency and effectiveness can be evaluated.
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates current sales process procedures and makes proactive recommendations for improvements
- Analyze sales data and inform decisions including but not limited segmentation and targets
- Partner with leadership on Salesforce strategy, vendor evaluation, consultant management, data validity, and refinement of sales cycle workflows (i.e. Quote to Cash).
- 6+ years of experience in sales operations or revenue operations
- 3+ years in a management or leadership role
- Proficient in all declarative automation including workflows, process builder, and flows
- Strong Salesforce product knowledge and at least 3 years of Salesforce Administration hands-on experience with Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- 2+ Salesforce Certifications out of the following: Admin, Advanced Admin, App Builder, Sales Cloud Consultant
- Understanding of sales processes and methodologies in B2B SasS organization
- Broad experience in additional revenue operations systems, sales enablement, and marketing automation.
- Go to market and territory build out experience
- Commission optimization/ improvement
- Prospect routing and account assignment
- Superior verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Superior managerial and diplomacy skills
- Tableau understanding and basic experience is a plus
- Superbadges completed is a plus
- Subscription Management System implementation experience
Check out what our employees think about working at Seamless: CLICK HERE
Seamless.AI has been delivering the world's best sales leads since 2015. Our product is the first real time, B2B search engine helping sales teams maximize revenue, increase sales, and easily acquire their total addressable market using artificial intelligence. We have been recognized as one of Ohio's fastest growing companies and won 2020 Best Places to Work and LinkedIn's Top 50 Tech Startups in 2020 and 2022. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Visa Sponsorship is not included in our hiring package. Applicants will need to be authorized to work in the U.S.