Cloudbeds provides the platform that powers hospitality, driving streamlined operations, increasing reservations and revenue, and enabling memorable guest experiences for lodging businesses of all sizes and types. Named the No. 1 PMS and No. 1 Hotel Management System by Hotel Tech Report in 2022, Cloudbeds is trusted by properties across the globe for its award-winning front desk, revenue, distribution, guest acquisition and guest engagement solutions seamlessly combined in a single unified system.
Behind the Cloudbeds platform is a growing team of 700+ employees distributed across 40+ countries speaking 30+ languages. From data architects to UX designers, integrations managers to payments experts, former hotel managers to former OTA executives, our team comprises the brightest minds in technology and hospitality working to solve the industry's biggest challenges.
From the beginning, we've believed that our people are our greatest asset, so we founded the company as #RemoteFirst, #RemoteAlways with shared core values that allow our team to thrive. This means we:
- Hire the best people around the world;
- Emphasize the value of results over hours put in;
- Provide flexibility in working hours and locations;
- Foster an inclusive environment that celebrates bold thinking and diverse perspectives;
- Offer open vacation policies, free LinkedIn Learning, and other benefits that promote well-being and professional development.
The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for the processes, tools, and technologies that support the Sales organization. As the sales operations manager you are responsible for providing broad operational day-to-day support of our customer relationship management (CRM) and various departments. This role works closely with Finance, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and other departments. The Sales Operations Manager provides guidance regarding marketing trends, develops resources and tracking of long-term sales data, and creates reports for the Sales Managers. This role is also responsible for sales forecasting, analytics, productivity, CRM maintenance and other sales support functions.
We are looking for someone who thrives in an environment of accountability and ownership, who is proactive and a self-starter, and who is always learning and taking initiative to collaborate with others and seek challenges.
Location: East Coast US / Europe (Remote)
What You Will Do:
- Creation and maintenance of insightful reports, dashboards, workflow rules and sharing rules
- Be capable in analytics tools required to support Sales and Sales Operations and deliver data for the Cloudbeds "Measure what matters" program
- Perform all tasks related to the day-to-day operations of Salesforce, Groove, Chilipiper, etc. including managing users, creating and maintaining custom objects and fields, handling bulk data migration, maintenance of page layouts, and support of app exchange applications
- Develop and execute mechanisms used to manage the business. Help identify and implement new Salesforce features and functions in response to business needs
- Respond to issues or questions from users throughout the organization, resolve technical and functional support issues, manage data loads, review data quality and provide training on new features and functionality
- Create feedback loops to Sales Leadership on friction points so that they may be alleviated and help desk case load consistently reduced
- Perform daily reviews of user and system errors, correcting or escalating as appropriate
- Define and develop key sales support systems/processes required to meet the rapid growth of the business and achieve revenue attainment and market development objectives
- Support annual planning activities and develop actionable insights
- Develop relationships and processes with sales, finance, HR, sales operations, and other stakeholders to identify and address reporting requirements
- College Degree in Business related discipline 1+ years Management experience
- 5+ years deep experience with Salesforce.com
- Deep Project Management Experience
- Extensive experience with Excel and working with large data sets.
- At least 3 years of experience in Sales, Sales Operations, Business Insights & Analytics, Finance
- Proven experience working with sales systems and analytical tools such as Quicksight and Tableau. Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations
- Experience gathering business requirements, defining an implementation plan and orchestrating an update to Salesforce.com is required.
- Expert knowledge in one or more functional areas such as Enterprise Planning, Sales Productivity and Readiness, Sales Enablement, Sales Operations
- Position requires exceptional people skills with the ability to effectively interact and work with diverse personalities
- ACTIVE Salesforce Administrator Certification 201 and/or Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Certification is REQUIRED
Our company culture supports flexible working schedules with an open Paid Time Away policy and gives all team members the opportunity to travel and work remotely with great people. If you think you have the skills and passion, we'll give you the support and opportunity to thrive in your career. If you would like to be considered for the role, we would love to hear from you!
- Fastest Growing Companies | Inc. 500 (2018 & 2019)
- Best Places to Work | Inc Magazine (2017 & 2018)
- Best Places to Work | HotelTechReport (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Property Management System | HotelTechReport (2021, 2022)
- Best Hotel Management Software | HotelTechReport (2022)
- Start-Ups to Watch | Forbes (2018)
- Best Startup Employers | Forbes (2020, 2022)
- Technology Fast 500 | Deloitte (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Top 100 North America | Red Herring (2020)
- Connect MIP Award (Technology)
Cloudbeds is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that celebrates the diversity in our global team! We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Cloudbeds is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Cloudbeds will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process or to perform essential job functions please contact our HR team by phone at 858-201-7832 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Cloudbeds. Staffing, recruiting agencies, and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit applications, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Cloudbeds does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Cloudbeds employees, or any other company location. Cloudbeds is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.