About The Role
Rippling is looking for a high performing Revenue Operation Manager to join on and provide immediate support to the Customer Revenue Operations team. The Customer Revenue Operations team is a core team in the business that supports senior leaders and multiple stakeholder teams. The role of this Manager will be to dive deep into existing processes and uncover learnings, identify problem areas, and design improvements. They will work heavily in systems environments (Salesforce, Tableau, SQL, and others). They will also be asked to create analyses and provide insights to executives and front line stakeholder teams (Marketing, Account Management, Revenue Operations, Sales, Business Operations). They will partner across our Business Systems, Data analytics, Business Operations and Revenue Operations teams to synthesize large data sets and produce key deliverables for the business. This role will be crucial to the company’s ability to make data driven decisions and help drive our continued growth and success.
What You'll Do
- Process Improvement: Identify process gaps across the existing customer journey at Rippling; propose process improvements, align leadership and stakeholders, and partner with Systems teams to build out improvements across our systems environments. Rollout to teams and provide lightweight enablement where necessary.
- Operational Support: Provide broad based operational support to a wide range of stakeholders (namely AM and IM teams) and across a wide range of topics including process, systems, data, reporting, and performance.
- Strategic Planning: Develop detailed strategic and operational plans for the implementation team.
- Reporting: Identify key performance indicators for the implementation team; design and build analytics to measure these KPIs .
- Program Management: Work on strategic programs in partnership with leadership across sales, CX (incl. implementation), marketing, and other teams.
- 5-7+ years of work experience in Sales Strategy, Sales Analytics, Sales Finance or another related field
- Excellent Excel, SQL, BI, and Salesforce experience
- Proactive, self-starter that is experienced in delivering a measurable impact to sales and GTM teams
- Deep understanding of sales strategy, operations, and connections between GTM teams
- Excellent cross-functional stakeholder management
- Experience driving cross-functional initiatives forward with speed and efficiency
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
Tier 1: $135,000 - $184,000/year
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above.