Your job as Revenue Operations Manager / German Speaker (m/f/d) in Cologne:
Who we are
With over 30,000 partners in the hairdressing and beauty industry, Planity is the fastest growing online booking platform of the European beauty market. This year we have been able to expand into the German market. Planity offers beauty professionals a variable all-in-one solution for their salons. In addition to the platform for online appointments with a digital calendar, our software offers, amongst other things, a client management tool, as well as a TSE-certified cash register software.
To continue our success story in Germany, we are looking for talents to strengthen our German team!
- The opportunity to work flexible from home 2 days a week and 3 days a week in our chic office in the Design Offices in the heart of Cologne
- We will equip you with the latest Apple technology (Macbook, Iphone, etc.) so that you can work optimally
- We subsidize your lunch break with a restaurant voucher app
- Urban Sports Club cooperation, because it's important to us that you stay fit
- Great team events and a legendary event with the French team at least once a year
- Be part of one of the most successful digital startups from the beginning and develop your career together with Planity
The Revenue Operations team provides support to internal teams in order to maximize their performance. This behind-the-scenes work plays a key role in supporting Planity's strong growth in Europe. This position is primarily a local representative in Germany, detached from the central Revenue Operations team in France. The main role is to be the link between the teams in France and Germany, adapting practices and tools from France in Germany. We are looking for a local Revenue Operations Manager (m/f/d) to help teams be more productive. The goal is to bring operational excellence to the daily work of teams to help them focus on their core business. If you enjoy projects and working cross-functionally with different teams, this job is for you!
Your missions, with responsibility for Germany, will be:
- Reporting to the VP Operations as a key business partner for local Sales, Finance, Customer Service, and Marketing teams. For automation projects, you will work in partnership with "Tech Operations" developers, directly linked to our central team.
- Consolidate and implement the roadmap dedicated to Germany hand in hand with the business teams using and adapting best practices and tools from France in Germany
- Support Planity's commercial teams in the context of Beauty industry partnerships
- Assist commercial teams in calculating bonuses
- Reinforce and standardize processes to improve our performance and productivity
- Strengthen and optimize the use and quality of internal tools (e.g., CRM, commercial app developed internally)
- Train and support local teams on new processes and tools (e.g., documentation) to encourage adoption and ensure their implementation through follow-ups and documentation
- Business Intelligence and Reporting through establishing and updating dashboards and strategic market analysis
- Ensure the updating of all legal documents (e.g., T&C) and the legality of our processes
- 4 to 7 years of experience in Business Operations, Consulting, or in an operational role related to sales performance (ideally in a SaaS environment)
- Bilingual German/English. French would be a plus
- Deep understanding of commercial tools, mastery of a CRM tool and a liking for Excel/Google sheets
- Excellent communicator who creates relationships and brings teams together around projects
- Organized, with the ability to manage several projects with rigor
- Highly autonomous, with a desire to solve problems using your analytical mind
- Interested in innovation and process efficiency and enjoy solving problems