Founded in 2015, Maple is a fast-growing health tech company with a vision to power the future of healthcare by building a connected and superior experience for patients, doctors, and other types of health providers.
We offer virtual care services across multiple distribution channels, including Direct-to-Consumer ("B2C"), Employers and Private Insurers ("B2B") and Public Sector Institutions ("B2I"). With a growing network of 2,000+ healthcare providers and nearly 4 million Canadians with access to our services, Maple is one of Canada’s fastest-growing virtual care companies.
We have established an entrepreneurial culture centered around our purpose to support people’s health and well-being, and to strengthen the healthcare system. We attribute our success to our team, who has helped us achieve numerous noteworthy awards including: Globe and Mail's #6 Top Growing Companies in Canada in 2021, #2 in Deloitte Canada’s Technology Fast 50 2021, LinkedIn's Top 10 Startups in Canada 2020, and Bay Street Bull’s The Power 50: Canada’s Most Impactful Companies 2022.
In support of a high-growth mandate, we’re hiring for the position of Sales Operations Specialist to join our dynamic and highly engaged Business Development function. Our Clients offer Maple’s virtual care services as health and wellness benefits for their employees/organization. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to personally impact the future of healthcare by empowering our Sales and Client Success teams to deliver best-in-class service to our B2B Clients and their stakeholders so they can discover a better healthcare experience.
In this position, you will be responsible for our sales infrastructure, including onboarding, sales tools (Salesforce Sales Cloud, Loopio, ZoomInfo), processes, training, sales reporting, and analytics to ensure long-term and sustainable growth. You will also collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Client Success, Marketing and Product, to identify areas of opportunity in our sales processes and systems, optimize metrics and improve productivity.
Critical to success in this role will be your unwavering focus coupled with a commitment to operational excellence. You understand how technology, process, and workflows can improve revenue performance and are proactive in your approach to identifying opportunities, developing solutions, and implementing change to deliver results and achieve goals. You demonstrate resilience and adaptability when navigating challenging situations and are open to diverse perspectives and feedback, sharing knowledge and learning from those around you.
12 and 18 MONTH DELIVERABLES
- Within the first 3 months, you will support the optimization and documentation of internal sales processes, collateral, and materials. This includes but is not limited to managing and ensuring effective onboarding and employee training, special projects relating to the sales function.
- In the next 12 to 18 months, you will help to evaluate sales and client success processes, and support the team’s education and adoption with respect to any changes, including ensuring compliance; the goal is to identify opportunities for improvement to ensure greater sales effectiveness and efficiency, and execute accordingly.
- The ideal candidate possesses a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field paired with 2+ years of Sales/Revenue Operations experience gained in a SAAS/Software Enterprise environment.
- The Sales Operations Specialist has a proven ability with using Salesforce for reporting and importing data, building dashboards, and identifying gaps and opportunities for optimization.
- As an exemplary team player, the candidate has a proven track record of collaborating effectively with cross-functional teams to drive organizational success.
- Resilient in the face of challenges, the candidate is driven to overcome obstacles and deliver outstanding results.
- The candidate has excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills, which bring clarity and precision to their work. The ideal candidate thrives both in an independent role and as a contributing team member.
Not checking every box? Please apply anyway. We understand that candidates have different experiences that may make them a fantastic fit for this position, and for Maple. We value equity, diversity, and inclusion, and we’re committed to providing fair and equal opportunities to all applicants. We also want to provide an accessible interview process, so if there’s any accommodations that would make your experience more comfortable, please let us know.
- Passion for Results
- Unwavering Focus
- Operational Excellence
CULTURE AND ORGANIZATIONAL FIT
The Maple team is:
- Passionate: We believe deeply in our company’s purpose and what we’re trying to accomplish as a team. We want all colleagues to feel passionate about improving access to high-quality healthcare through the power of technology, and to make a positive impact with the work we do, where we work, and in the community.
- Supportive: We’re a diverse community that recognizes and embraces the individual differences of our people. We have fun coming to work and bringing the best out of each other. We value and encourage different and diverse perspectives from all parts of the organization.
- United: We leave our egos at the door and act with humility. We work collaboratively to overcome obstacles that arise, and we’re united in our purpose and bringing our ambitious goals to life.
- Creative: We challenge the status quo of what we think is possible with how we approach our work and projects, celebrating bold thinking. We’re focused on our priorities yet remain agile in how we deliver on our goals.
WORKING AT MAPLE
We want you to love working at Maple. We want you to feel challenged and supported, cared for, and driven. Just as we’re driven to grow, to improve, to iterate our products and services, we want you to take the same mindset as you work towards achieving your personal best. We can all learn, we can all develop, and we can all power the future of healthcare. But we can only do it together. At Maple, we are a team first and foremost. Your success is our success.
In order to support your health and well-being, we offer a comprehensive set of benefits and perks, including:
- Health and dental benefits, insurance: Through our Group Benefits, you’ll get access to dental benefits, extended healthcare benefits for drugs, vision, paramedical coverage (e.g. massage therapists, dieticians, mental health professionals), counseling, health service navigation, life insurance, critical illness and disability insurance, and more.
- Dedicated Health Spending Account (“HSA”): An additional budget available for you to spend on health-related expenses (e.g. eyeglasses, therapy).
- Dedicated Wellness Budget: Spend your budget on activities that support your physical and mental wellness.
- Maple Coverage: You’ll get unlimited access to Maple for primary care, and a package of therapy consultations.
- Paid Health Days: In addition to paid vacation, you’ll receive 10 Paid Health Days for you to use when you’re suddenly feeling sick and unable to work, whether it’s a physical or mental health condition, to attend healthcare appointments and procedures, or if you need to support a loved one with their healthcare needs.
- Pregnancy and Parental Leave: We support parents who are welcoming a child into their life in a variety of ways, including a Supplemental Unemployment Benefit based on eligibility.
- Professional Development Budget: We encourage all team members to seek opportunities for growth and learning to support professional development. That’s why your Branch Out Budget (“BOB”) is designed to reimburse you for expenses related to any meaningful professional development opportunities.
- Job type: Full-time
- Hiring manager: Director, Sales
- Location: Hybrid, this position requires weekly in-person presence at our office in downtown Toronto with a minimum of two days per week
- Start date: June 2023
- Salary: $75,000 to 85,000
- Vacation: 3 weeks
Please note that any offer of employment may be subject to verification of employment and education background checks, including a criminal record check.
Powered by JazzHR