Title: Chief Revenue Officer
Reporting Relationship: The position will report to the Chief Executive Officer
The Chief Revenue Officer is responsible for identifying, sourcing, and leading the execution of M&A deals, joint ventures, and other strategic investments. Reporting directly to CEO, this position identifies opportunities, complements, and evaluates information provided by sellers on growth opportunities, conducts financial analysis, collaborates on financial projections, and assists on purchase agreement negotiations. The Chief Revenue Officer serves as the lead point of contact for cross-functional planning, due diligence, and integration teams.
A Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) is a corporate officer (executive) responsible for all revenue generation processes in an organization. In this role, a CRO is accountable for driving better integration and alignment between all revenue-related functions, including marketing, sales, customer support, pricing, and revenue management.They are also responsible for overseeing the strategy for profitable revenue generation over the organization's long term.
· The CRO is in charge of operations, sales, marketing, pricing, and revenue management.
· The main aim is to sell each product to generate the most revenue possible to the most relevant audience.
· Maximize the effectiveness of marketing and advertising investments.
· Maximize the effectiveness of drug distribution.
· Ultimately, they must ensure customer satisfaction.
· Interface with other officers, particularly the COO, to ensure that products are delivered in a timely manner.
· Developing and communicating growth strategies with CEO, COO, and board of directors.
· Unifying processes to offer the customer the best experience possible, with the opportunity for recurring revenue.
· Integrating sales and marketing, as well as any other process that maximizes the returns on marketing investment.
· Maintaining communication and relationships across organizational functions in order to work with different departments and manage the revenue generation through those departments.
· Creating a pricing strategy to target regional markets so that the highest possible return is generated.
· Monitoring all the revenue streams and adjust as necessary.
· Forecasting revenue generation and the strategies required and planning accordingly.
· Managing all revenue channel development and introducing new sales channels and partners.
Key Performance Metrics
· Closing deals in accordance with projected timelines.
· Survey/feedback from operational management team
· Operating within budget
Equal Employment Opportunity: Revelation Pharma provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Englewood, CO 80112