At DraftKings, we're inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space and are propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
As the Revenue Operations Analyst, you’ll be responsible for utilizing data to design contest mixes that optimize revenue as well as own the roadmap of promotions among your suite of sports. You must have strong analytical skills and an ability to identify trends in historical data and anticipate future performance. Do you love turning data into tangible business growth? Join us.
- Design daily contest mixes that maximize revenue.
- Utilize data to identify trends that influence future performance.
- Contest creation and on-site merchandising.
- Identify and implement testing plans to improve contest mix performance.
- Own the promotions roadmap for your sports
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field.
- Passion for sports, particularly fantasy sports.
- Ability to work flexible hours when needed.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, results driven environment.
- Experience with Excel required. SQL a plus.
- Prior analytics (professional or academic) experience.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $61,440.00 - $92,160.00, plus bonus, equity, and benefits as applicable. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range and how that was determined during the hiring process.