At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Develop and present sales proposals and value propositions to C-level of large accounts
- Provide support to the prospect & Customer within the North Americas to drive all pertinent issues related to sales strategy and goal attainment.
- Participate in strategic planning sessions with the Sr Director Sales and team
- Be a part of sales strategy with Sales Director.
- Support and drive corporate strategy within assigned Region.
- Engage in activities including planning and implementing forecasts, relationship development, and customer satisfaction.
- Establish short-term and long-term goals and quotas in line with corporate objectives.
- Provide solutions and recommendations for supporting the sales strategy and new programs.
- Support Director Sales with developing budgets for approval and assure adherence once budget is approved.
- Identify and qualify important sales opportunities for Custom & platform solutions in line with the strategy
- Run analysis of funnel opportunities
- Review sales plans with Director Sales on a regular basis.
- Act as coach, mentor and educator to all within the sales and marketing teams
- Manage selecting, developing, and evaluating to ensure departmental goals are met.
- Assume responsibility for sales revenue results, including costs, methods and customer relationship, new customer acquisitions, pipelines and new business awards
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- JOB QUALIFICATION
- Excellent communication skills
- Global business awareness/experience (e.g., taxation, laws, culture)
- Extensive knowledge of total Jabil solutions available for offer
- Strong financial skill knowledge and aptitude (e.g. balance sheet and income statement)
- Strong operational knowledge (e.g., manufacturing, supply chain)
- Jabil tools (Financial system, quote process, etc.)
- Contract knowledge fundamentals
- Leadership/people-management skill
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact the Federal Bureau of Investigations internet crime hotline (www.ic3.gov), the Federal Trade Commission identity theft hotline (www.identitytheft.gov) and/or your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
The pay range for this role is $118,303 - $224,673. Job-related, non-discriminatory factors used to determine the actual offered rate include qualifications and experience, geographic location, education, external market data, and consideration of internal equity.
As part of the total rewards package, this position is eligible for a short-term incentive based on performance. In addition, Jabil offers benefits to enhance your health, wealth, and resilient self. These include medical, dental, and vision insurance plans; paid time off accruing at a rate of 3.07 hours during your first year of employment; 4 weeks of paid parental leave; in 2023, 10 company-paid holidays (8 fixed holidays and 2 optional floating holidays), subject to change yearly; 401(k) retirement plan; and employee stock purchase plan.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.