Compensation Range : $97,500 to $130,000 plus bonus opportunity
Staples is business to business. You’re what binds us together.
Our world class sales and sales support teams work directly with businesses of all sizes to offer products and services to meet our customers’ unique needs. We are committed to understanding our customers and use best-in-class sales tools and technology to find the best solutions. We’re constantly discovering new ways to reach our goals, taking time to develop our skills, and investing in our career growth, so we can enjoy lucrative opportunities and grow our careers both within and beyond sales.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for management of a team of highly effective project managers, as well as the close partnership with our business development salesforce to ensure optimal execution and strategic alignment.
- Oversee the intake and organization of the priority of all projects that each of your PM’s will be working on simultaneously.
- Serve as face of the team directly with the Business Development Sales leaders and peer Sales Support departments.
- Play lead role in expanding the Prospect Desk function and iteratively improving its capabilities.
- Serve as owner of all Prospect Evaluation and Scoring Models.
- Serve as intermediary between Sales and Marketing, for prospecting efforts, nurturing and campaigns.
- Maintain an up-to date, in-depth knowledge of industry prospect sources and data standards.
- Drive insights across the organization from Prospect Desk reporting to influence the strategic direction of Business Development.
- Internal customer interactions – will interact with leaders of Sales Ops, Sales, Finance Commissions and Strategy teams.
What you bring to the table:
- Ability to drive cross-functional projects and/or business improvement initiatives.
- Ability to lead a team and create a new function.
- Attention to detail and analytical mindset.
What’s needed - Basic Qualifications
- High School Diploma/GED
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 6+ years’ experience in sales enablement and support, data analytics, supporting technology solutions and/or sales operations.
What’s needed - Preferred Qualifications
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Salesforce.com experience a plus.
- Strong Excel knowledge with the capability to develop complex formulas to identify root causes or data patterns.
- Access knowledge a plus.
- Inclusive culture with associate-led Business Resource Groups
- Flexible PTO (22 days) and Holiday Schedule (7 observed paid holidays)
- Online and Retail Discounts, Company Match 401(k), Physical and Mental Health Wellness programs, and more!
Interested in joining the team? Check out ourperks and benefits!
Staples believes Inclusion is a verb and we encourage diversity of thinking and ideas as well as backgrounds and experiences. Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.