If you are a whizz with a pivot table and have exceptional analytical and problem solving skills, if you love to improve on existing processes, please read on:
My client is a fast growing business in the outdoor leisure sector. With their HQ close to Bournemouth, Dorset they are setting the world alight with their beautifully designed products in both the commercial and domestic markets, globally.
An opportunity exists for a highly competent individual to join the business and provide the best products and service, delivering outstanding supply chain performance to support retail customers:
Key requirements include:
- A commitment to the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Forward planning and ability to deal with unexpected changes
- Knowledge of retail compliance
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build both customer and vendor relationships
- High level of Excel inc formulae, pivot tables and power queries
- Good working knowledge of routing guide requirements and specs
- 1-2 years sales operations and/or supply chain planning experience
- Experience with global retail and distribution accounts
This is a hybrid (not a remote) role with a dynamic and fast-growing business - now is the time to get on board.