- Looking to use your Business or Finance degree?
- Have great Excel skills?
- Enjoy analysis of Sales and Customer data?
At Rentokil Initial, we are proud to be the global expert in pest, hygiene and indoor plant care. What sets us apart is our people. We are a friendly and supportive team driven by a passion to help protect people, enhance lives and preserve our planet, every day.
We have a great opportunity for a Sales Operations Analyst to join our Head Office based in Lidcombe on a Permanent basis.
This would be ideally suited to a recent graduate from a Business or Finance degree who now wants to step into the business world in a highly visible role supporting the National Accounts team with reporting and information requirements.Your role will be to assist in the insightful analysis of pricing issues as well as:
To succeed in the role you will have skills and experience including:
- Conducting customer and product profitability analysis and reporting results
- Implementing new pricing and costing tools
- Supporting the introduction of new product launches
- Preparing monthly KPI reports
- Preparing, reviewing and distributing regular reports on the analysis of sales
- Ensuring analysis are accurate, current and comprehensive
- Recently graduated university with a degree majoring in either Business or Finance
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact at multiple levels of the organisation
- Strong Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets skills, knowledge of SQL highly desirable.
- Good time management and ability to work under pressure
- Be articulate and persuasive with the ability to influence others through sound business judgment
This is an exciting and challenging position with an organisation that values its people. In return you will be rewarded with a generous remuneration and ongoing support and training.If you have what it takes to take on this role, click the Apply button now to submit your resume without delay!