Marc JacobsInternational, powered bythe creative genius of Marc Jacobs, seeks aManager to join the Wholesale team based in itsNew York City (SoHo) headquarters.
Reporting to the Director of Wholesale, the Wholesale Manager will be responsible for monitoring and driving sales for the Americas. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manage key cross-functional relationships with sales operations, merchandising, marketing, retail, and logistics teams to support the day-to-day business and division goals.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, and executing seasonal markets (virtual and in showroom). Sell the collections, with the wholesale team, to all current and prospective accounts.
- Communicate and deliver business updates, recaps, and recommendations to head of sales and other senior executives.
- Partner closely with commercial and planning teams to align on visual merchandising, product launches, delivery timing, and shipping priorities.
- Participate in and support in trainings, store visits, events, account meetings.
- Monitor competitive landscape within the region, and distribution changes and provide constant feedback to the Wholesale Director and merchandising teams.
- Review in-season business performance to identify opportunities or potential liabilities; develop and implement strategic initiatives.
- Partner with Account Executives to develop seasonal sell-in strategies and build pre-season plans that align with commercial priorities and growth plans.
- 5-8 years relevant experience in luxury/fashion industry
- Must be self-motivated and a team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple priorities
- Exceptional analytical and Retail Math skills required
- Advanced Excel skills (can perform complex functions)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
SALARY & BENEFITS/WHAT WE OFFER:
The compensation for this position ranges from $130-140K(annually) plus bonus and clothing allowance. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidate’s relevant skills and experience. In addition, we offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package including paid holidays, vacation time, sick and personal time, medical, dental and vision insurance, and 401k matching. We also offer discounts on travel, entertainment, and more through our partnership with PerkSpot. MJ employees also receive discounts on MJ products throughout the year, as well as access to discounts on other LVMH brands.
ABOUT MARC JACOBS
For nearly 40 years, Marc Jacobs has been a driving force in fashion with his philosophy: pioneering designs, an irreverent spirit, the everyday and the extraordinary. Today, the brand continues to make its Marc as rebellious, unpredictable, and original.
Our work is founded on our core brand pillars: unexpected, utilitarian, urban, unisex, and unique. NYC in design and spirit, our teams thrive off relentless authenticity, an openness to standing out, and inclusivity for all.
Marc Jacobs International was founded on Marc’s vision of celebrating uniqueness and being Perfect as You Are. We are committed to building an equitable and inclusive culture that values diversity of thought, background, and experience – all essential to our spirit of innovation and creativity. In line with this commitment, we believe that the best candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background or may meet the qualifications in different ways. We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the listed qualifications.
Marc Jacobs International is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, national origin, religion, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.