The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for developing and overseeing a smooth, effective sales process to enable the growth of the organization. Position is onsite.
- Provide ongoing support to sales leadership and effectively manage internal sales and operations staff, with responsibilities covering sales, logistics, distribution, and customer service.
- Mentor and lead a team of inside sales account representatives; provide industry expertise, guidance and support, Interview, and train new employees, conduct employee reviews and establish detailed performance goals
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships with customers and drive customer satisfaction through superior service and execution.
- Responsible for flawless execution of order and allocation of product at SKU/channel level based on channel feedback and accurate assessment of market conditions.
- Enable the development of data and fact-based insights that in turn bring about enhancement in sales efforts.
- Review customer metrics (POS sales vs. forecasts, on time delivery, fines, etc.) in real time.
- Assist with product line reviews and submitting timely customer presentations, quotes, and packages. Proactively identify risk to revenue plans and work with Sales Management to mitigate risk.
- Proactively identifies opportunities and risks for sales process improvement, pursue technology solution by working closely with IT & drive operational efficiency.
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Warehouse Operations and Supply Chain; work cross-functionally to review forecasts, product availability, pricing, promotions, market penetration and service Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Other duties may be assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience leading a team of seven or more people.
- Experience working with major consumer retailers and consumer packaged goods (CPG).
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be extremely organized.
- Required skills include public speaking, problem-solving and analytical skills, multi-tasking, organization, leadership, and time management.
- Demonstrates aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers.
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Strong Excel skills (can do formulas, pivot tables, etc.).
- Retail analyst experience and knowledge required
Required education: Bachelor’s degree.
Salary Range: $85,000.00 to $105,000.00 (Salary/Exempt)