About The Role
Sales incentive plans are a critical tool for executing Uber Eats go-to-market strategies, improving store selection on our platform and motivating & rewarding our rapidly expanding sales teams. As a Sales Compensation Analyst, you will own the execution and continuous improvement of all existing incentive plans within our compensation administration platform (Xactly) for our New Verticals org.
Through your work, you will become a resident expert on our sales incentive plans across multiple countries, teams and product types, combining this expertise with savvy data management and systems knowledge to ensure that we’re able to enact sales strategy across the organization and that all sellers are compensated accurately and timely for their contributions.
With a keen eye for process improvement, and a bias towards action, you’ll play a key role in optimizing our current workflows to increase efficiency within the administration process. Lastly, you’ll partner with Sales Operations, IT Engineering, and other cross-functional stakeholders to assist with critical projects like the expansion of Xactly to new countries and teams!
What You’ll Do
- Own administration & continuous improvement of Sales Incentive Plans in New Verticals
- Partner with key team members to ensure accurate and timely performance-to-payout calculations
- Directly support local sales teams via research & resolution of commission-related inquiries (e.g. system access issues, transaction disputes, credits and payment calculations)
- Compile quarterly commission reporting for leadership review & plan effectiveness assessment
- Ownership of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for new plans, plan changes and plan enhancements
- Collaborate with Sales Ops, People Ops and Payroll teams to process new hires, terminations and transfers in line with plan policies and procedures
- Maintain accurate system hierarchies, applicable plan components and eligibility of payments
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g. Business, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Engineering etc.)
- 3+ years of work experience with 2+ years of relevant experience in sales compensation, sales operations, finance, analytics etc. (preferably in a fast-paced environment)
- 3+ Years in Sales Compensation Administration/ Sales Operations
- Experience with Sales Comp and/or Comp Admin platforms (e.g. Xactly, Callidus etc.) strongly preferred
- Experience with Salesforce & JIRA
- Strong Google Sheets / MS Excel skills (e.g. pivot tables, complex formulas)
- Fierce attention to detail; ensuring numbers are accurate & delivered on time to key partners
- Strong analytical abilities, investigating & manipulating data appropriately to make decisions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with ability to effectively document processes
For Chicago, IL-based roles: The base salary range for this role is $88,000 per year - $98,000 per year.
For Miami, FL-based roles: The base salary range for this role is $88,000 per year - $98,000 per year.
For New York, NY-based roles: The base salary range for this role is $98,000 per year - $109,000 per year.
For San Francisco, CA-based roles: The base salary range for this role is $98,000 per year - $109,000 per year.
For all US locations, you will be eligible to participate in Uber's bonus program, and may be offered an equity award & other types of comp. You will also be eligible for various benefits. More details can be found at the following link https://www.uber.com/careers/benefits.