Job Title: Revenue Operations Analyst (Customer Operations)
Location: Remote - US
At Salesloft, Customer Operations is pivotal to our company's success. In this role, you'll be a key member of our fast-growing and high-performing Revenue & Customer Operations Team. You'll be involved in the processes and operations of our rapidly growing Customer team, including Customer Success and Professional Services.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for crucial operations within the Customer and Revenue organizations. Specifically you will:
- Partner closely with our customer-facing teams to deeply understand their business processes, support their day-to-day operations, and identify opportunities to improve and streamline their work.
- Create and maintain Salesforce reports and dashboards to inform business decisions and monitor key performance metrics like renewal performance and customer outcomes.
- Assist with data and system hygiene maintenance to support critical business processes.
- Identify process improvement and automation opportunities and work with cross-functional teams to drive implementation and roll out.
- Partner cross-functionally on key components of our annual planning process, including capacity modeling and target setting.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking a bias-towards-action, results-oriented, motivated and strategic operations professional who can collaborate cross-functional while remaining laser-focused on impacting our revenue numbers and customer outcomes. You will play a pivotal role in helping us scale in this next phase of rapid growth as a revenue organization.
If you're looking for an opportunity to learn more, do more, and become more, then becoming a member of Salesloft's Revenue Operations team is the career path for you!
The team consists of operations, business, and data analysts with a drive to enable Salesloft to make better decisions. Our team shares a few common traits: they are accountable, unafraid to experiment, and continuously learning. They are also the epitome of our core values - Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
- 3+ years of experience in Sales Operations, Revenue Operations, Customer Operations, or other relevant subject areas
- Energetic, curious, personable, and comfortable working under tight deadlines
- High degree of attention to detail
- Experience using Salesforce
- Proficiency with Google sheets or Excel
- Excellent problem solving skills and proven track record of getting things done
- Strong analytical skills; comfortable manipulating data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Looker/Tableau (data visualization) experience a plus
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU'LL:
- Attend Salesloft's New Hire Orientation, where you will learn our Salesloft story and understand what makes our "Lofters" unique
- Set your OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) with your manager and develop an action plan to achieve them
- Begin 1:1s with your manager understand your 30-60-90 plan; shadow current members of the Revenue Operations team
- Meet key partners in Strategy and Operations, Sales, Customer Experience, Finance, Marketing, etc. - they will be key relationships for you
- Become familiar with our CRM through training, self-study, and shadowing
- Begin handling account assignment requests
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Become familiar with Salesloft's GTM process and corresponding Rules of Engagement
- Learn our CRM data structure and how reports are pulled through self-study and shadowing
- Collaborate with Customer teams and Rev Ops to prioritize data and analysis needs
- Support the Customer Success and Professional Services team in day to day operational and data hygiene needs
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Identify and prioritize process and system improvements and work cross-functionally on projects to implement recommendations.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE SALESLOFT:
At Salesloft, we're not just a company, we're a community built on shared values.
We put our customers first, prioritize our team over ourselves, focus on results, have a bias toward taking action, and choose to see the glass as half full. These values have been at the heart of our growth in becoming the #1 leader in sales engagement software, and we're still just getting started.
Salesloft helps sales teams drive more revenue with the only complete Sales Engagement platform available in the market. Salesloft is the one place for sellers and managers to go to execute all their digital selling tasks, communicate with buyers, understand what to do next, forecast with accuracy, and get the coaching and insights they need to win more deals. Thousands of the world's most successful sales teams, like those at Google, 3M, IBM, Shopify, Square, and Cisco, drive more revenue with Salesloft.
Since our founding in 2011, we have grown into a global, award-winning organization with Lofters based all over the world. As a testament to our organizational health, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Startup Employers in 2021, Atlanta Business Chronicle's 2022 Healthiest Employers, three times by Deloitte as a 'Fastest-Growing Technology Company in North America,' and have been recognized as a top workplace by Fortune, Glassdoor, Atlanta Journal-Constitution, and Inc Magazine.
In addition to our stand-out organizational health, G2 recently ranked us #1 in Enterprise Sales Engagement and we were named a leader in the 2022 Forrester Wave for Sales Engagement. We received the highest possible score in 26 out of 30 criteria, more than any other vendor evaluated in our category.
We're redefining an age-old industry. This is challenging work – but our team of driven innovators makes the journey thrilling. We're fast-paced, cutting-edge, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything we do and have a lot of fun along the way. Come join us!
Check us out on Glassdoor and see what people LOVE about working for Salesloft!
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK AT SALESLOFT:
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and smart teammates who actually care
- You will work with an amazing team you can learn from and teach
- You will experience joining a high-growth/high-trajectory organization
- You will hear "Yes, let's do that!" and then have the opportunity to successfully execute on your ideas
- You will build community with Lofters of many cultures and backgrounds through ERGs and DEI initiatives
- We have a vibrant, open office that utilizes modern technology
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
It is Salesloft’s intent to pay all Lofters competitive wages and salaries that are motivational, fair and equitable. The goal of Salesloft’s compensation program is to be transparent, attract potential employees, meet the needs of all current employees and encourage employees to stay with our organization.
Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, certifications, and specific work location.
The total compensation package for this position may also include performance bonus, stock, benefits and/or other applicable incentive compensation plans.
Salesloft embraces diversity and invites applications from people of all walks of life. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Base Pay Range