The Sales Operations Coordinator is the first point of contact for HBS Solutions, Inc. new customers who come through our website. The primary focus will be on responding to the Requests for Proposals “RFPs”, which are submitted by email. The Sales Operations Coordinator will also manage the HBS Solutions CRM system. This individual will have a strong command of the HBS Solutions, Inc. sales policies and be well-trained in product knowledge critical for offering quick and accurate responses to prospective customers.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
Including the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for responding to RFPs in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Consistently follow up on submitted RFPs to close won or close lost.
- Maintaining HBS Solutions CRM system and ensuring accurate data hygiene.
- Thorough attention to detail for customer details and in processing orders, ensuring accurate information.
- Creation of sales reports for the HBS Management Team.
- Maintaining a positive and cheerful attitude when working under pressure.
- Represent HBS Solutions, Inc. by consistently demonstrating the understanding and modeling of the company’s mission and values.
Qualifications And Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years sales, customer service, or related market/business experience
- Desire to be in a Sales Environment is a must
- Future Interest in being a Sales or Business Development Manager is a plus
- Strong communication and relationship skills
- Excellent interpersonal, hospitality, and communication skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Sense of urgency for issue resolution
- Ability to make recommendations and implement process improvements
- Positive attitude towards change and growth that supports best business practices
- HBS Solution is located in Edgewater, Maryland, and requires time in the office.
Salary And Benefits
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- HSA savings plan
- 401(k) savings plan with company contributions
- Paid leave and holidays
Powered by JazzHR