At ManageCasa, we're looking for the best possible sales organization. We're passionate about making the best Property Management Software in the world. If you like to work for a fantastic company, have the drive to succeed, and love to work with great people, ManageCasa is for you!
ManageCasa is one of the leading startups in the #PropTech space and has built an All-in-One Rental and Community Association Property Management Software designed to help real estate professionals take control of their business by streamlining their accounting, rent payments, maintenance, communication, leasing processes, and many other things in the cloud. This software space is growing from a $2 Billion to a $ 3 Billion industry worldwide.
The Senior Vice President of Sales will be responsible for the development and execution of strategic sales plans for our SaaS Property Management Software to ensure profitable growth and expansion of company products and services. This role requires a high degree of collaboration with the executive team to align on strategic objectives and will oversee all sales operations.
- Define and execute the sales strategy, and manage the sales cycle, from prospecting to closure.
- Develop and maintain key customer relationships and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base.
- Understand the competitive landscape and market trends to position our product effectively with customers.
- Lead, mentor, and scale a high-performing sales team. Foster a successful and positive team environment.
- Meet or exceed sales goals on a consistent basis.
- Accurately forecast future sales and form sales plans to adapt to constant shifts in the marketplace.
- Engage with Product and Marketing teams to align strategies and drive growth.
- Regularly provide detailed and accurate sales activity reports to the CEO.
- Represent the company at industry events and conferences.
- Mentor and build the team's capabilities by learning from the company's playbook, but also implementing your own.
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in sales, with a focus on SaaS, ideally in the Property Management Software or IT industry.
- Proven experience as a sales leader in a software company, with a track record of exceeding sales quotas.
- Strong leadership skills with a capacity to inspire, motivate, and lead a team.
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
- Deep understanding of CRM systems and best practices.
- Proven network in the property management industry is a plus.
- Experience with financial forecasting and business planning.
- Excellent communication and team management skills.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Prior experience selling into SMB or mid-market would be preferred
- Prior experience growing teams
- Outstanding knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce and/or Hubspot) is a plus
- Experience using Gong is a plus
- Ability to work in ambiguous and vague environments and drive activity independently
- Strategic thinker with a sales mindset.
- Self-motivated, ambitious, and goal-oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills.
- High level of integrity and professionalism.
What makes ManageCasa different?
We've shared a lot about what we're looking for, and now it's only fair that we share what you can expect from us. We could write pages on this, but I felt this summed it up:
".... I've always thought that highlighting foosball, beer fridges, and a laptop and HD secondary monitor is not highlighting what's unique about our company--it would make us sound like any other startup that's trying to distract people from their less-than-amazing benefits with shiny objects.
- Competitive salary with a sales commission plan
- Health insurance
- Equity compensation with a fast-growing startup company
NOTE:Only candidates who are San Francisco Bay Area residents will be considered.
Powered by JazzHR