The Account Manager is responsible for a broad wing-to-wing execution of beam pumping unit services including day-to-day customer requests, order fulfillment, deliver revenue/EBITDA targets and drive resolution of technical issues. Furthermore, the candidate will play a key role in growing customer relationships and earning customer loyalty.
- You will be aligned with a portfolio of Permian beam unit service customers while improving the efficiency by which we transact and compete to earn customer loyalty through quick responses, high quality products and repair services, project execution, and timely service solutions
- Manage customer relationship and expectations coordinating inspections, field service, shop services, to provide world-class service delivery and fulfillment, preventative maintenance scheduling and execution, and support billing according to customer’s requirements
- Schedule and coordinate activity between customers and Lufkin dispatch, coordinating all field tech teams to provide the highest level of service and compliance
- Support the region sales and operations team with quotes for potential repair work funneling from preventative maintenance program
- Implement and drive continuous process improvements with fulfillment teams
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university (or a High School Diploma / GED with a minimum of 7 years of experience in a beam/rod pumping unit Services position)
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of MS Office Word/Excel/PowerPoint, Internet software, and transactional JDE.
- Proven ability to outline necessary growth targets and drive results
- Strong proven communication skills and passionate about customer service
- Minimum of 5 years of technical customer service experience/relations and development related to oil and gas artificial lift
- Demonstrated business / commercial acumen / project management experience
- Deep technical knowledge of beam pumping units and associated equipment
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving abilities
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience, preferably in Oil & Gas industry
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple customer events simultaneously
- Excellent situational awareness
Lufkin’s proud past extends back to the early 20th century when the Lufkin Foundry manufactured railroad and sawmill equipment. The company expanded soon after by pioneering oilfield pumping units in the 1920s. Today, Lufkin is a world leader in its field, providing precision-engineered oilfield equipment, products, and services to customers around the globe.
Lufkin Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR