Job Title: Revenue Operations Manager
Location: Remote US
WHY YOU'LL LOVE Salesloft:
Put Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
These are the values that define who we are and have empowered our staggering growth to become the #1 leader in sales engagement software.
Salesloft helps brands deliver value and create trust by connecting authentically and meaningfully with their customers. Thousands of customers depend on Salesloft's category-leading sales engagement platform to engage in more relevant, authentic and sincere ways.
Since our founding in 2011, we have grown into a global, award-winning organization with Lofters based all over the world. As a testament to our organizational health, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Startup Employers in 2020, twice by Deloitte as a 'Fastest-Growing Technology Company in North America,' and have been recognized as a top workplace by Forbes, Fortune, Glassdoor, Atlanta Journal Constitution, and Inc Magazine.
We're redefining an age-old industry! This is challenging work – but our team of brilliant creatives makes the journey thrilling. We're fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way. Come join us!
Check us out on Glassdoor and see what people LOVE about working for Salesloft!
Although we're proud of our history, we're just as excited about the future. We want to create a world-class culture and company that attracts, develops, engages and retains elite talent.
At Salesloft, our Revenue Operations Manager is pivotal to our company's success. You will be a key member of our fast-growing and high-performing Revenue Operations Team. The Revenue Operations Manager will manage our team of Business Partners and partner with the Revenue Leadership Team, CRO, and sales & service management to execute on go-to-market initiatives, deliver reporting & insights, and provide strategic support. This will include meeting regularly with sales & services leaders to align on priorities, especially during annual planning, creating and maintaining standard cross-revenue reporting, devising & administering comprehensive Revenue Rules of Engagement, and coaching a team of analysts to deliver both analytics and project management support.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for managing a team of Business Partners and advising Revenue Leaders on the health of their business and opportunities for growth. Specifically, you will:
- Work hand-in-hand with the Revenue leaders, sales & services managers, and the CRO identifying areas of growth and optimization
- Create comprehensive Rules of Engagement, with buy-in across the department, under which the Revenue team will operate
- Coach Business Partners to execute project management of segment and functional initiatives that will impact Salesoft's go-to-market strategy and organizational structures
- Consult with Revenue Leaders on best way to optimize performance, mitigate risks, and hit financial targets
- Standardize productivity reporting across Revenue, for sales & service, and partner with Enablement on identifying targeted areas for improvement
- Collaborate with counterparts in product, product marketing, finance, and marketing to carry out change management
- Operate in a proactive and flexible manner, with the ability to lead multiple projects at once and pivot quickly when priorities change
- Partner with RevOps leaders to devise annual Revenue operating plan, including compensation plan design, organizational structure, hiring plan, and role design
In addition to working with amazing colleagues who exemplify our 'team over self' core value, you will also have the opportunity to impact how our revolutionary software that is changing the way sellers sell gets in the hands of our clients. You will have an opportunity to make a difference.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking a bias-towards-action, results-oriented, motivated and strategic operations professional who can collaborate cross-functional while remaining laser-focused on impacting our revenue numbers. Specifically, you will play a pivotal role in helping us scale in this next phase of rapid growth as a revenue organization.
If you're looking for an opportunity to learn more, do more, and become more, then becoming a Revenue Operations Manager is the career path for you!
Our Salesloft Revenue team is composed of team members who are all aligned on one mission: to redefine the Sales Engagement space and activate the authentic seller in all of us.
The team consists of operations, business and data analysts with a drive to enable Salesloft to make better decisions. Our team shares a few common traits: they are accountable, unafraid to experiment, and continuously learning. They are also the epitome of our core values - Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
The Skill Set:
- 6+ years in a Revenue Operations, CX Operations, Sales Operations, or similar role; strong preference for experience with project management and data analytics
- Proficient building working models based on complex data sets
- Track record of using data to transform business processes
- Excellent intrapersonal skills; ability to work well with all levels of Revenue employees from individual contributor AE to CRO
- Proven track record of managing complex, cross-functional projects impacting go-to-market teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to distill complex ideas and analytics so they are understandable to revenue leadership
- Must be a self-starter, creative, high energy, and comfortable running an initiative in a start-up paced software company
Within one month, you'll:
- Form relationships with Revenue leadership and key members of the go-to-market team
- Meet with key stakeholders in finance, marketing, and product to understand their part of Salesloft's whole and what metrics define their success.
- Evaluate existing reports, models, dashboards, and documentation currently used to measure Revenue team performance
- Set your OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) with your manager and develop an action plan to achieve them
- Begin 1:1s with your manager understand your 30-60-90 plan; shadow current members of the Salesloft team, and delve into your product area
Within three months, you'll:
- Collaborate with the Revenue Organization to create comprehensive Rules of Engagement
- Understand, document, and analyze existing workflows and processes, including pipeline management, performance management, and bookings & churn forecasting
- Deliver a recommendation and action plan for go-to-market strategy for your business unit to your business partner
- Take ownership of certain change management initiatives in your business unit
Within six months, you'll:
- Proactively identify opportunities for organizational optimizations based on analysis and share these with stakeholders
- Own the schedule of touch points between operations and leadership
- Contribute to the design and scope of fiscal year annual planning
- Regularly meet with Revenue leaders
- Act as liaison between Revenue and other functions for change management projects
Within twelve months, you'll:
- Own strategic segment & functional initiatives from ideation to execution, and drive their success across the business with collaboration from the RevOps and Revenue Leadership
- Manage and prioritize the sequencing of go-to-market change management
- Act as source of truth for all forecast and pipeline metrics across the Revenue Organization
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK AT Salesloft:
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and smart teammates who actually care
- You will work with an amazing team you can learn from and teach
- You will experience joining a high-growth/high-traction organization
- You will hear "Yes, let's do that!" and then have the opportunity to successfully execute on your ideas
- We have a vibrant, open office that utilizes modern technology
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
It is Salesloft’s intent to pay all Lofters competitive wages and salaries that are motivational, fair and equitable. The goal of Salesloft’s compensation program is to be transparent, attract potential employees, meet the needs of all current employees and encourage employees to stay with our organization.
Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, certifications, and specific work location.
The total compensation package for this position may also include performance bonus, stock, benefits and/or other applicable incentive compensation plans.
Salesloft embraces diversity and invites applications from people of all walks of life. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Base Pay Range