One of the Top Enterprise Software companies in Silicon Valley is adding a Revenue Systems Manager to their team!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jonathan Chan
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $130,000 - $170,000 per year
A bit about us:
We aim to shape the future of Enterprise Data by empowering our customers to connect and predict business outcomes, solving the world's most complex data challenges. We are in the process of integration, automation and process improvement given our recent merger. If you love working with large amounts of data, and automation and have strengths in Revenue Recognition, this is the role for you.
Why join us?
Simply put, the Revenue Systems Manager will work with the very best in the industry, have an opportunity to drive integration, drive new processes, and be at the forefront of change!
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the management of RevPro Revenue Management System (RMS) activities:
- Data governance and global processes required to facilitate monthly closes within RMS and SOX compliance. • • Providing business and technical guidance to ensure that new (or changes to) the program and product offerings will be properly consumed by the RMS
This Revenue Systems Manager will frequently interact with various cross-functional organizations; accounting systems, order management, internal/external audit, and corporate accounting.
Skills and Requirements:
- Big 4 & SaaS industry revenue accounting experience required
6+ years of experience with a focus in the area of revenue recognition
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to analyze problems, recommend solutions, and resolve revenue accounting issues
- Advanced MS Excel skills and proficiency in all MS Office tools
- Salesforce, SAP, RevPro, Excel
Want to learn more?
Contact me today!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button. #finance-accounting #revpro #contract-review #ssp #flux #asc-606 #reconciliations #subscription #deferred #asc606 #gaap #asc-340 #sox #month-end-close #technical #pronouncements #saas #revenue-recognition #quote-to-cash #deal-desk #indtier1