Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment, where you gain a tremendous amount of responsibility? Do you want to be part of an exceptional entrepreneurial team with young, motivated and extremely driven people? And are you curious or passionate about sales? If so, you might be our next Chief Revenue Officer.
Private Equity Insights is the world's leading Private Equity community. We connect and develop more than 240,000 investment professionals across the world, through our platforms, which include conferences, webinars, magazines and news reports.
Private Equity Insights is part of United Media (https://www.united-media.com/) which focuses on building large scale industry media and conferences products in sectors such as insurance, HR, private equity, retail, etc. As of today, we have organically launched 8 media companies and acquired one.
What We Offer You
As our Chief Revenue Officer you get the unique opportunity to be a key player in building the greatest brand within Private Equity. By providing you with the ownership of our sponsorship sales, we want to constantly push you out of your comfort zone. You'll be working out of our HQ in London and to ensure a never ending growth curve, we provide you with:
- An opportunity for getting operational experience in a scale-up where both your work and the results are highly tangible and matters to the business
- A chance to work closely together with CEO on our sales execution
- Unlimited growth potential in our company - we strongly believe in and have a track record of promoting internally
- International travel to our conferences representing PEI. Continuing to create, establish and execute partnerships.
Your responsibilities will vary; however, some of them will be to:
- Find, contact and set up meetings with potential sponsors
- Sell, send proposal and close deals
- Ensure we deliver the promised and agreed upon
- Maintain and grow relationships with sponsors
What We Expect From You
You possess an unparalleled work ethic with a high sense of urgency. You have a relentless drive and desire to be the very best at what you do. You take ownership of everything you do, are proactive and follow through on commitments. Moreover, you're humble and you share our passion for building and executing new businesses. Furthermore, we expect that you:
- Work experience with outstanding performance within sponsorship sales, media sales, B2B or B2C sales
- Have an UK work permit
- Are an excellent communicator especially verbally
- Love to build and nurture relations
- Have a natural ability to make people feel comfortable around you
Monday - Friday we work from our office (next to Victoria Station) and do not offer remote work.