Job Title: Sales Development Representative / Business Development Representative
Salary: £30,000-35,000 base + £10k commission
Location: London / Hybrid
Start date: ASAP
Have you started a career in Sales but are currently not receiving the salary, development or flexibility you desire?
Then Knit can help you!
At Knit, we focus on placing talent into entry level sales roles in high growth tech companies. We help to get you a job and then excel in that job.
A sales career is for anyone. If you think you can, you should apply!
Whats on offer?
- Base salary of £30,000-35,000 + £10k commission
- Thorough onboarding programme and ongoing training to support you beyond probation
- A flexible working environment hybrid working with London offices/remote
- A clear progression path to become the best individual contributor (IC) or path into management
- Exposure to great people who inspire you every day
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Basic technical understanding
- Ability to take on and retain important information.
- Proficiency in oral and written communication skills
They offer a unique proposition for property businesses. They currently support over 30 property businesses with project management and contract support.They offer the following benefits;
Minimum Required Competencies
- Cost-effective expertise for UK agents and Prop-Co's
- Remove the stress of hiring, training and managing staff
- Save time to allow businesses to focus on other areas of their business
- A bachelors degree
- Minimum 6 months experience ideally in a SaaS or property business
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Experience using some form of CRM (ideally HubSpot)
- Familiar with basic sales tech stack (Sales Navigator)
- Adaptable and reactive - we are scaling and still adapting so learning from failure and being able to handle uncertainty is incredibly important!
Youll stand out if
- Youre a doer
- Youre people-centric
- Youre passionate
- Youre ambitious & have a Growth Mindset
- Youre a self-starter
- Qualify prospects to see if they fit your Ideal Customer Profile (ICP).
- Uncover customer problems to create new business leads.
- Book next step demos for Account Executives (AEs) by helping to fix uncovered business problems.
- Use CRM and other tech stack to track your results and capture important information.
Who should apply?
A sales career is for anyone. But not everyone can do it. If you think you can, you should apply!
We highly encourage talent from all backgrounds to apply no matter your race, colour, religion, age, sex, marital status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
To start the process with Knit, hit the Apply button to submit your CV and a member of our team will get back to you.