Kovai is a global software company with 4 amazing products and over 2000 customers around the world. This is an opportunity to become one of the first Outbound SDRs in the new London Office for Document360 - their flagship product.
You will get all the excitement and opportunity of being one of the early SDRs and working in a startup environment, combined with the security and structure of an established tech company.Tasks
Your core role will be to use your creativity, discipline and customer understanding to book meetings with potential clients for Document360 for the AEs and Head of Sales to take.
SDRs are one of the most important roles in the entire company as you build the sales funnel and create opportunities. The role is also the foundational stepping stone for all sales careers in tech sales.Activities
- Using email, Linkedin, calls, video and more to start conversations and book demos.
- Researching and pre-qualifying prospective customers.
- Engaging with prospects (C-suite, Product Managers, Customer Experience Teams etc.) and identifying pains they may have.
- Generating and managing sales pipeline; while staying organized and updating all activity in our CRM.
- Working closely with the Head of Outbound Sales to convert opportunities created into sales-qualified leads.
- Thrive in a mission-driven environment and want a key role in an exciting start-up.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach.
- Enjoy a lot of variety in your daily and weekly objectives.
- Be a Confident and persuasive communicator.
- Positive growth mindset.
- A real desire for sales and to build a career in sales.
- Constantly searches for solutions and not problems.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Evidence of excelling in sport, work, academia or any other area of life.
- Sales Experience is desirable but not essential.
- Self-motivated, proactive, flexible and curious.
- Emotional intelligence.
- An entrepreneurial self-starter who likes autonomy and wants to make a real difference to the company and its customers.
- Great organizational skills and ability to manage your time.
- Bachelor’s degree or above (desirable but not essential).
- Top sales training from industry leaders.
- Real progression upon sustained good performance.
- Awesome Central London Location.
- Brand New Laptop.
- Rewards and recognition.
- Health care benefits.
- Upskill allowance.
- An amazing working culture with opportunities for travel, company outings (we have recently done Topgolf, team trips and much more).