The Revenue team grows Veriff's customer base while putting our business objectives at the front line of everything we do. For us, it's all about gaining clients' trust and onboarding more businesses to join the force for good. We take a customer-first approach, getting to know their needs and providing tailored solutions.
As a member of our Revenue Operations Team, the Deal Desk Managerwill be responsible for building a new Deal Desk function from the ground up, including hiring the right team members, and working with finance & legal counterparts to build the end-to-end processes to guide the function. In this role, you will be the go-to person for multiple functions, to ensure we are constructing the best deals within the parameters of SaaS accounting principles, and internal bookings guidelines. This role requires a highly detail-oriented individual, obsessed with ensuring that only the most accurate and pertinent data makes its way into our CRM, for use by our executive team. Curiosity, flexibility, and the ability to operate with a "one team" attitude alongside a cross-functional team are non-negotiables in this role.
- Build a Deal Desk function from the ground up.
- Build out Deal Desk process and governance and continuously evolve it.
- Advise the Go To Market team on all deal-related activities, including alternative contract options and value propositioning to help close deals.
- Own the quote management and pricing approvals process, ensuring compliance with published sales and business approval policies, as well as legal and revenue recognition policies.
- Interpret contractual language and escalate to the Legal team to ensure deals comply with revenue recognition and operational policies.
- Develop and drive initiatives to improve productivity, streamline company deal policies, and simplify processes.
- Deliver training to new and existing Account Executives on Deal Desk policies and best practices.
- Proven success managing a Deal Desk function in the Enterprise SaaS/B2B industry.
- Strong experience in contract/legal negotiations with enterprise customers and working with enterprise sales teams.
- Strong understanding of software revenue recognition and order process principles.
- Highly organized, customer-focused, innovative, and attention to details.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize at times of high volume during end of month and quarter.
- Strong quantitative skills and highly proficient in Salesforce.com or similar CPQ tools.
- Experience working in both startups and public companies with high growth.
- Experience with building deep partnerships with legal and finance.
Eligible Locations in the US:
California, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington
The base salary for this role is $113,760-$200,100. Please note that our salary ranges are based on current market data and the offered compensation may vary based on experience, skills, location, and other factors permitted by law.
We help companies all over the world connect with honest people. Our software verifies over 10,000 government-issued documents from more than 190 countries — and this is growing fast! That's millions of verified identities a year and countless people working behind the scenes to help make the lives of millions, and eventually billions, of people safer online. We are a force for good and want to be the standard for trust online.
We're a diverse team of over 40 nationalities coming together to solve one of the world's most pressing problems. When you join Team Veriff, we offer you the opportunity to have real impact and advance your career, whilst looking after you along the way with a range of benefits designed with you in mind. Some of our favourites include...
- Stock options that ensure you share in our success
- Extensive medical, wellness coverage to ensure you're feeling great physically and mentally
- Learning and Development budget that you are free to tailor for your own needs
- Six weeks of fully paid sabbatical leave after reaching your 3rd work anniversary
With backing from investors such as Accel, IVP, Tiger, Taavet Hinrikus, Ashton Kutcher, and Paul Buchheit, and having received unicorn status, we're well positioned to achieve our mission. However we need people like you to ensure it happens. Be a force for good and join Veriff!
We are an Equal Opportunities employer committed to a diverse and representative team. Different opinions, perspectives and personalities push us forward. We want to hear from people who are passionate about their work and align with our values. Regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. We also know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates - so rest assured, whoever you are, we want to hear from you!