What's great about SingleOps:
SingleOps is a SaaS startup providing an all-in-one business management solution used daily by thousands of green industry professionals (landscapers, arborists, irrigation technicians, etc.) all across North America. Our customers use SingleOps to manage their customer records, perform estimates & sell work, schedule crews, invoice & receive payment, and understand critical data about their business like real-time profitability. Because of SingleOps, our customers have processed over $1.5 billion in revenue. The green industry is in the early innings of adopting CRM and field service software, and the SingleOps product is enabling this industry's evolution.
We are looking for diverse-minded people who enjoy challenging and fulfilling work to join our mission in redefining an age-old industry. Our team is highly collaborative, innovative, supportive, and we have a lot of fun. Our core values are Growth Mindset, Customer Success, We Before Me, Simplicity, Get S*** Done How You Want, and Bias to Act
; if this speaks to you, we want to meet you!
SingleOps's culture and growth has been recognized with multiple awards, it's a great time to join!
The reason behind the role..
- Inc. 5000: #97 of 2023 Southeast Regional America's Fastest Growing Companies. (Our second year in a row!)
- #12 of Built In's 2023 Best Places to Work: Top 50 start-ups in Atlanta
- Inc Magazine's 2023 Best Places to Work
- Inc 5000 (America's fastest-growing private companies)- recognized in 2022 and 2021
Reporting to our Chief Growth Officer, we're looking for a Director of Revenue Operations to ensure that the Sales, Marketing, and Customer Experience teams are being supported operationally. The Sales, Marketing, and CX teams are your customer and their success and efficiency are your mission. You will partner cross-functionally to implement scalable systems, processes, and tools to enable the company to grow and win. As the Director of RevOps, you will also work directly with our President, VP of Finance, and department leaders in sales, CX, and marketing.You will:
Does this sound like you?
- Use a holistic view of the entire revenue cycle to drive key insights for leadership (which segments are we winning or losing in, etc.)
- Recommend, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot go-to-market tech stack. You / your team will own Salesforce, Pardot, and ChurnZero admin responsibilities, among other tools.
- Partner cross functionally with Sales, CX, and Finance teams to improve execution of pre- and post-sales processes, including approval process, quote to cash processes, contract management, billing & invoice management, and tracking exceptions to our terms and conditions
- Ensure data integrity and single source of truth for all revenue data
- Develop reporting & dashboards to show performance, trends, opportunities, and risks across the customer lifecycle
- Work with marketing to ensure all top of funnel activities are captured and tracked and data integrity is preserved
- Help drive key operational metrics for the sales organization like quota attainment, pipeline coverage, stage conversion rates
- Support core CX operational processes such as goal-setting and renewal/retention/health/risk forecasting
- Perform data analyses on large and disparate datasets to gather insights required to make key business decisions, including renewal data, product adoption, and book of business planning/resourcing
- Assist with Board materials preparation and ad hoc analyses as needed
A few ways to stand out, but not required:
- 7+ years Revenue Operations experience (or Sales Ops, Customer Success Ops, Marketing Ops)
- 3+ years management experience leading a revenue operations team
- Expert-level knowledge of Salesforce, both technical and strategic
- Direct experience managing a BI tool such as Salesforce CRM Analytics (our current tool), Looker, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, or similar.
- Advanced Excel and Google Sheets skills
- Excellent communication skills w/ the ability to shape projects in collaboration with revenue team leaders
- Passion for implementing and managing innovative, highly effective tools & processes
- Direct experience owning and supporting other primary tools in our revenue stack: ChurnZero, Pardot, Outreach, Chargify, PandaDoc
- Experience owning and supporting a similar product in the same category as the above products (e.g. SalesLoft instead of Outreach)
The base salary range for this role is $150,000 to $165,000 + 10% to 15% variable comp,
and final offers are determined using multiple factors including experience and level of expertise. SingleOps complies with applicable law regarding pay transparency.Reasons why you would love it here!
SingleOps is an eVerify employer
- An amazing startup culture with a team that supports one another, the opportunity to make a direct impact, and all the fun that's included!
- Your well-being is important. We have great health, dental, and vision plan options for you and your family. We pay 100% of employee premiums on our base health insurance plan, and 70% for dependents. For dental and vision insurance we pay 100% for employee premiums, and 70% for dependents.
- We also offer additional options for HSA (with employer contribution!), FSA, Dependent Care FSA, 401k (no match), short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, legal assistance, and much more!
- With Growth Mindset as a core value, we invest in your development with a $1,000 per year professional development stipend for conferences, courses, or anything that may help you grow
- $100 budget to set up your home office with any equipment you need on top of what we already provide you.
- Great work-life balance with unlimited Paid Time Off, 8 paid company holidays PLUS SingleOps shuts down for a holiday break from Dec 24- Jan 01.
- Company Equity for all employees
SingleOps does not sponsor work authorization needs; candidates must be located in the United States and have proper work authorization to work for any employer in the US, without sponsorship from the company now and in the future.
SingleOps is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.