Tock is looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to help support our Sales Team. You will work with your manager to develop and track revenue forecasting, team performance, and Key Performance Indicators to promote visibility across the organization. You have skills and interest in; data management, reporting, forecasting, and sales KPI management.
You will report directly to the Sales Operations Manager based in our Chicago office.
You'll Get To...
- Manage daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports and KPIs inside and outside of the CRM.
- Collaborate with teams across the organization to keep all processes and systems flowing seamlessly.
- Analyze the data to provide impactful visualization and dashboards to ensure complex data are understood to give the sales team the output needed to plan outreach.
- Provide ongoing evaluation and reporting, identify gaps in process and proactively recommend solutions.
- Support sales, marketing, and sales training teams with regards to ongoing CRM support, training, metrics, etc.
- Standardize processes, provide insights, and documenting business processes
- Provide work drivers based off market, competitor, experiences, and more. Work directly with Sales Leadership to align these work drivers with current strategy based on each market.
- Work directly with your manager to review the Sales Pipeline and enrich the data. You will be responsible for proactively helping the Sales Team target Leads and Opportunities that will drive business.
- Work directly with the Sales Team to help them provide Sales Operations with reputable data and help them manage their individual pipeline
- Identify opportunities to level-up sales engagement activities through effective utilization of our tech stack.
- Work with your manager to be co-administrator of Outreach.ai and provide insight to maximize ROI
- Report on Lead Handoff scoring, Demo scoring, Lead conversion, and Win Rate to reveal trends and enable the team to grow their skills.
- Provide this data to Sales Leaders so they can drive results
Who We're Looking For
- Sales Operations experience in a SaaS or e-commerce environment
- 1+ years experience using Salesforce or a similar crm
- Experience with governance and production of reports, dashboards, and data integrity
- Proven work experience in leading the sales force, maintaining a CRM system, and designing winning sales strategies.
- Understanding of sales administration processes, sales forecasting process, and CRM data
- Comfortable with measuring, interpreting, and making real-time decisions based on large volumes of sales and marketing performance data.
Benefits & Perks
- A choice between medical plans with 100% covered premiums
- Flexible paid time off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid parental leave
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Pretax commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Charitable donation match
- 6 Global Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
Cash Compensation Range: $47,000 - $84,000 USD
The base salary for this position will vary based on job-related criteria including relevant skills, experience, and location, among other factors.
In addition to the cash compensation above (which includes base salary and, where applicable for eligible roles, may include on-target commissions or overtime pay), all Tock employees are eligible to receive equity in the company as part of their total compensation
- Awarded Fast Company's "Most Innovative Companies" in 2021
- Awarded Built In's "Best Places to Work" in 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023
- Awarded America's Hottest Brands of 2020 by AdAge
- Won Chicago Tribune's "Game Changer" Award for industry innovation
- Reached a global customer base of 30 countries operating in 200+ cities
- Processed over $1 billion in prepaid reservations
- Named one of 2019's 50 Startups to Watch
- Featured in: New York Times, Bloomberg, GQ, Vice, Wired, Food & Wine, Eater, Skift Table, Chicago Tribune, Crain's Chicago Business, New York Post, and more
Tock is the all-in-one system for reservations, takeout, delivery, and events. We are changing the way restaurants, wineries, and culinary event organizers run their business and how guests explore, discover, and book at these places all around the globe.About Squarespace
Squarespace (NYSE: SQSP) is a design-driven platform helping entrepreneurs build brands and businesses online. We empower millions of customers in more than 200 countries and territories with all the tools they need to create an online presence, build an audience, monetize, and scale their business. Our suite of products range from websites, domains, ecommerce, and marketing tools, as well as tools for scheduling with Acuity, creating and managing social media presence with Bio Sites and Unfold, and hospitality business management via Tock. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in bustling New York City, with offices in Chicago, Dublin, Ireland, Aveiro, Portugal, and coworking spaces in the UK, Netherlands, and Australia. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customers, but we also work toward the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.Thank you in advance for providing the following details about your work history from your resume! This helps us ensure that your candidate information is accurate and consistent during the hiring process.