Do you have a passion for working with sales and operations teams, managing sales data, creating sales reports, creating revenue forecasts, enjoy problem solving and working with technology? Do you get excited about reducing the friction in an organization’s sales process so sales professionals are successful in their day/day activities. Would you like to be part of a growing company where you can influence its future direction? Then don’t pass up this opportunity to turn your sales and operations skills into a rewarding career with us!
The Sales Operations Manager will coordinate work amongst other team members of sales and operations and other stakeholder groups, including customer success, procurement, finance, leadership and technology in supporting Raiven’s growing business efforts and client base.
In this role, you will support our growing sales teams by supporting our overall sales strategies, sales data management and analytics, pipeline performance management amongst other tasks through the optimization of process along the customer journey.
The ideal candidate should have a track record of solving complex problems, building on best practices, setting up processes and procedures and possess strong analytical skills with a drive for excellence.
Our headquarters is in Irvine, CA, but you can work remotely.
Raiven’s cloud-based platform helps companies manage their independent contractors and gig labor as well as provides these companies and their contractors with deeply discounted prices on frequently purchased products through our procurement software. Our contractor management software is being used by Qmerit, the largest installer of home EV chargers in the U.S. to “uberize” the connection between EV buyers and certified EV charger installers throughout North America.
Raiven helps companies make the best and quickest buying decisions by providing a purchasing program and technology that streamlines the shopping and buying process. First, we’ve aggregated the purchases of facility managers and contractors to obtain volume discounts of 7%-25% on parts, materials and business essentials. Second, we provide a digital marketplace where clients can quickly and easily make all their purchases from our suppliers. Third, we have a revolutionary new technology -- it’s like Honey for B2B. While employees are shopping online, when it finds an exact match or similar product at a better price, it will alert the buyer on the page they are viewing.
- Support our sales teams by providing performance reporting and analysis to decision-makers, reviewing and closing any gaps in data.
- Support pipeline management and forecasting, providing analytics with recommendations.
- Work with our teams on building and maintaining dashboards in HubSpot.
- Assist with onboarding new sales professionals.
- Ability to lead projects and execute initiatives assigned.
- Work cross-functionally with all groups including sales, operations, customer success, procurement and IT/eCommerce.
- Proactively identify bottlenecks in the sales process and find ways to reduce them to make our sales machine run faster and more efficient.
- Help implement projects and initiatives focused on improving productivity throughout sales and operations.
- Work alongside of leadership to help define sales objectives and business reporting.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- 5+ years of successful experience in a sales operations role or similar.
- Preferred Industry Knowledge – Electrical, HVAC suppliers or manufacturers.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, management or related field is preferred
- Proficiency using Microsoft applications.
- Experience using HubSpot, Salesforce.com or a similar sales/CRM tool.
- Experience working in a high growth environment supporting a rapidly growing business.
- Proven track record of working cross-functionally with all areas of a business.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate with internal stake holders.
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks/projects, working well under pressure while meeting deadlines.
- Strong analytical, reporting and project management expertise.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to influence decisions.
- Strong individual contributor, continuously seeking to learn and develop.
Travel Requirements: Minimal, approx. 10%-15%
Compensation/Benefits: Discussion to follow.
Raiven is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to attracting and retaining a talented and diverse workforce. Job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.