As a Deal Desk Specialist on the Deal Desk team at PagerDuty, you will work cross-functionally with Sales, Finance, Marketing, and IT partners in all regions to streamline our Lead-To-Cash Flow. You will be working with intelligent and driven individuals focused on delivering high impact projects.
The ideal candidate must be an organized problem solver, data-driven, and have excellent analytical skills.
- Serve as the trusted advisor?and go-to resources?to the Sales teams, building strong relationships for solving complex problems across O2C?processes?
- Educate Sales teams on changes in processes, policies, and best practices to improve?performance and release Sales capacity to core Sales activities?
- You will train, mentor and educate other members of the Deal Desk global team to enable them to provide excellent support to the Field and our customers.?
- Intake & triage of Deal Desk SFDC Queue
- Identify and explore opportunities for sales process improvements and help drive enablement efforts
- Provide deal support to our global sales teams by assisting with manual order forms, deal guidance, system updates and reporting
- Identify and resolve issues that could prevent deals from closing in a timely manner
- Escalate deal-threatening issues to appropriate leaders when resolution cannot be achieved at the virtual team level
- Report, track and follow-up on system related issues affecting your tasks until resolution
- Assist with deal enablement and maintaining documentation
- Drive special projects in data quality assurance across key areas of our sales team
- Support new sales program initiatives as needed
- Bachelor's degree?
- 2+ year of experience?in Sales Operations, Sales Enablement or Deal Desk
Preferred Qualifications :?
- Comfortable with change and an ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment?
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills?
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic and collaborative environment?
- Strong business acumen, organizational, time management skills and attention to detail
- A strong commitment to working in a team and being professional, but you must know how to have fun too!?
- Proficient with SFDC CPQ, Google and Microsoft Office products?
- Ability to process a high volume of transactions with accuracy and integrity?
- Flexible to extend/shift working hours to accommodate the business
The base salary range for this position is 78,000 - 119,000 USD. This role may also be eligible for bonus, commission, equity, and/or benefits.
Our base salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range, which is subject to change based on primary work location, reflects the minimum and maximum base salary we expect to pay newly hired employees for the position. Within the range, we determine pay for an individual based on a number of factors including market location, job-related knowledge, skills/competencies and experience.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific offerings for this role, as well as the salary range for your primary work location during the hiring process.
Not sure if you qualify?
Apply anyway! We extend opportunities to a broad array of candidates, including those with diverse workplace experiences and backgrounds. Whether you're new to the corporate world, returning to work after a gap in employment, or simply looking to take the next step in your career path, we are excited to connect with you.
Where we work
PagerDuty currently has offices in Atlanta, Lisbon, London, San Francisco, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto, with remote opportunities in those cities and Chile. We offer a hybrid, flexible workplace, while also providing ample opportunities for in-person and virtual connection with your fellow Dutonians.
How we work
Our values are deeply embedded in how we operate and the people we bring on board. You will see our values ingrained in how we support our customers, collaborate with our colleagues, develop our products and foster an inclusive and empathetic work culture.
- Champion the Customer | Put users first to design great products and experiences.
- Run Together | Build strong teams that amplify our impact on users.
- Take the Lead | Disrupt and invent to be the first choice for users.
- Ack + Own | Take ownership and action to deliver more efficiently to users.
- Bring Your Self | Bring your best self to build empathy and trust with users.
What we offer
One way we ensure our employees are inspired to do their best is through a comprehensive total rewards approach that supports them and their loved ones. As a global organization, our programs are competitive with industry standards and aligned with local laws and regulations.
Your Package May Include
- Competitive salary and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package from day one
- Flexible work arrangements
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Program)
- Retirement or pension plan
- Paid parental leave - up to 22 weeks for pregnant parent, up to 12 weeks for non-pregnant parent (some countries have longer leave standards and we comply with local laws)
- Generous paid vacation time
- Paid holidays and sick leave
- Paid volunteer time off - 20 hours per year
- Bi-annual company-wide hack weeks
- Mental wellness programs
- Dutonian Wellness Days & Midyear Wellness Week - scheduled company-wide paid days off in addition to PTO and scheduled holidaysHibernationDuty - a week each year when everyone at PagerDuty, with the exception of a small, coverage crew, is asked to take a much needed break to truly disconnect and recharge
PagerDuty, Inc. (NYSE:PD) is a leader in digital operations management. In an always-on world, organizations of all sizes trust PagerDuty to help them deliver a better digital experience to their customers, every time. Teams use PagerDuty to identify issues and opportunities in real time and bring together the right people to fix problems faster and prevent them in the future. Notable customers include Cisco, Cox Automotive, DoorDash, Electronic Arts, Genentech, Shopify, Zoom and more.
Led by CEO Jennifer Tejada, two-thirds of the PagerDuty board is classified as non-white, with women making up nearly half of all board members. We strive to build a more equitable world by investing 1% each of company equity, product, and employee volunteer time.
PagerDuty is Great Place to Work-certified™, a Fortune Best Place to Work for Women, and a top rated product on TrustRadius and G2.
Go behind-the-scenes @pagerdutylife on Instagram.
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. Should you require accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.