Job Description & Person Specification
LOCATION: New York (hybrid)
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Full Time
DEPARTMENT: Sales & Marketing
REPORTS TO: Manager, Sales OperationsPosition Summary
Our Sales Coordinator is part of Splashlight’s Growth Engine. Your primary responsibilities and tasks will support Splashlight’s core corporate goals: Implementing Business Operating Systems, Strengthening Market Position and Grow Revenue.
As Splashlight continues to expand, this role has the potential to move into a more Senior Sales Operations or Account Management position.Primary Responsibilities & Tasks
Our Sales Coordinator will be responsible for supporting our Sales & Accounts teams on daily and long term initiatives, with an emphasis on:
Educational, Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Personal Attributes
- Operational Efficiency initiatives
- Data Entry & Sales Order Management (SFDC & Netsuite)
- Revenue Reporting
- Managing Training curriculum for current and new hires
- Owning Administrative tasks for our Studio rental business
- Coordinating Event participation (industry Conferences, Client Events, etc)
- 1-2 years previous sales support experience is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Working knowledge of Google Apps Suite
- Ability to manage multiple projects from beginning to end
- High School diploma or equivalent required
PERKS & CULTURE
Splashlight offers a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Parental Leave, Life, Long and Short term Disability
- 401K with matching
- Commuter and Flex Spending
- Generous vacation policy & 10 paid holidays
- Pet friendly environment
- 60,000 square feet of upbeat, stylish studio space
Our culture is founded in partnership, collaboration, and respect internally & externally.
We work as a team, win as a team and help one another.
Our team’s mantra - When you are strong, we are strong. Because you are Splashlight.
Supplemental Application: https://forms.gle/SdxqnVY5EjSMBZMC6
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
Splashlight is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Splashlight is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Splashlight are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, past or present military service, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Splashlight will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.About Us
Founded in 2002, Splashlight ( www.splashlight.com ) is an innovative and industry-leading visual content partner providing strategy, creative direction, and production of photography and digital video services to the largest players in the fashion and retail industry. Splashlight has helped to perfect the e-commerce, catalog, and marketing content of many of the most successful brands in America. Current innovations include new enhancements that help clients improve the quality and performance of their visual content by using advanced measurement analytics. Splashlight has built a reputation for the finest fashion photography & video. Join us at the helm of eCommerce’s high velocity & max volume world. Splashlight is headquartered in New York City.