Who we are:
Vic.ai was founded in 2016, with a bold vision of revolutionizing the way companies execute accounting and finance. With our recently closed Series C funding round (backed by our partners; Costanoa Ventures, Cowboy Ventures, GGV Capital, and ICONIQ Capital), we are excited for the continued growth of our team and continuing to offer our customers even greater value across their entire business.
With world-class AI technology already generating massive ROI for thousands of Vic.ai customers around the globe, we know this is only the beginning. We envision a near future when AI technology will handle over 90% of cost transaction processing on behalf of finance teams. Vic.ai is an international remote-first company that is dedicated to supporting our employees' journey.
We invite you to check out our blog posts over the past year! Follow this link to our site.
Role: Manager of Sales Operations
Vic.ai, the industry-leading AI automation platform, is seeking a highly skilled and motivated individual to join our team as a Manager of Sales Operations. In this critical role, you will report directly to our SVP of Sales, and play a pivotal part in driving the success and efficiency of our sales organization.
As the Manager of Sales Operations, you will be responsible for optimizing sales processes, implementing sales strategies, and providing analytical insights to support data-driven decision-making. Your expertise in sales operations will enable our sales team to excel in their efforts and achieve exceptional results. This role offers a unique opportunity to contribute to the growth of a cutting-edge company and shape the future of finance automation.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate closely with the SVP of Sales to develop and implement sales strategies, objectives, and initiatives.
- Optimize sales processes, including lead management, forecasting, pipeline management, and sales performance metrics.
- Provide analytical insights and reports on sales activities, trends, and performance to support data-driven decision-making.
- Develop and maintain sales analytics dashboards and tools to enable accurate and timely reporting.
- Identify areas for improvement within the sales organization and implement initiatives to drive efficiency and effectiveness.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, finance, and operations teams to ensure alignment and seamless execution of sales strategies.
- Conduct regular sales data analysis to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in sales operations, sales analytics, or a similar role.
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in data analysis and reporting tools.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to drive process improvements and implement sales strategies.
- Proficiency in CRM systems, such as Salesforce, and sales analytics tools.
- Prior experience in the technology or SaaS industry.
What you'll get in return:
Vic.ai is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. At Vic.ai, we value humility and authenticity and we encourage our employees to bring their original, best selves to work.
As a team member, you will receive:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- 401K with an employer match
- Health/vision/dental (including 2 health insurance coverage options that are 100% free for the employee AND family)
- Monthly Wellness stipend
- CitiBike membership
- Generous maternity and paternity leave
- Kindbody - Gynecology, fertility, and family-building care
- The opportunity to work remotely, including a stipend for your home workstation setup
- Monthly allowance for Office Space (We Work or similar)
- Virtual team-building events & awesome swag
- People-focused culture
- Generous vacation time, family and travel-friendly environment
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, and driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
- Vic.ai also offers in-person retreats to employees. We love connecting in person as a remote-first company.
Check out all the fun we are having @vicdotai on our Instagram page. Also, don't forget to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date on our AI technology and new career opportunities.