Want to make a real difference in the world? So do we.
Duco is a fast-growth technology company. Businesses in the digital economy succeed or fail based on their ability to deal with masses of data and complexity quickly and efficiently. Duco’s mission is simple: to make managing data easy. We empower users to normalize, validate and reconcile any type of data on demand.
Headquartered in London, with offices in New York and Luxembourg, Duco serves clients throughout Europe, North America, Africa, Asia, and Australasia. Our customers include over 15 largest global international banks. Likewise brokers, exchanges, asset managers, hedge funds, administrators, service providers and corporates.
If you’re interested in joining us to keep making a big difference, we’re offering a unique opportunity.
A role with significant scope and potential:
Our Head of Revenue Operations and Strategy role will lead all of Duco’s revenue operations and enablement functions in addition to the BDR team. The responsibilities include both directed work initiated by the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO), and as well self-directed leadership work that includes inputs and priorities from the CRO leadership team. This individual will work in close partnership with the CRO and other business stakeholders to revs ops, strategy coordination and businesses development success
Key Task Ownership:
Enterprise agenda with board, exco and other key stakeholders. Will own data quality, exec support request tracking and follow-up
- Revenue ops & enablement execution globally
- Major event leadership
- Revenue QBR/KPI process
- Board meeting preparation and execution
- Management of BDR organization
Will report to Duco Chief Revenue Officer
Lead and partner on special projects for areas in which the CRO personally oversees (or has a keen interest in)
- Act as a sounding board to the CRO and CRO leadership team for new ideas and initiatives.
- Act as a thought partner to the CRO, CRO leadership team, executive leadership team, and cross-functional teams on strategy overall, enterprise success and other key initiatives
- Initiate and guide the CRO team OKR process according to the OKR schedule in partnership with ops leadership
- Help define, drive and run CRO-level and relevant business reviews including CRO QBRs
- Work closely with internal teams on goal-setting and tracking, interfacing, and consulting with cross-functional groups
- Serving as CRO Board Liaison, including support with Board and Committee materials and follow-ups, information flow, training, etc
- Partners with the CRO’s People Business Partner, Talent Acquisition lead, SS&A team, and Finance team to support planning, metrics, reporting, and decisions
- Support the creation of pitch decks, speeches, conference submissions, and presentations on behalf of the CRO.
- Effectively triage escalations.
- Manage weekly executive staff meetings, including, but not limited to, setting the agenda, providing insights and analysis to inform strategic conversations. Documents and communicates decisions and action items from meetings. Ensures follow-up and closure of action items to increase accountability
- Lead planning and execution of annual sales kickoff and other key meetings
- Prepare for external meetings including board meetings
- Compile and edit all briefing materials for all meetings; conduct primary research and work with key stakeholders to prepare the background for meetings with key executives, partners, and events (e. g., identify goals and talking points, provide background on attendees, analyze the current business relationship, and summarize opportunities)
- Help identify items that can be delegated to others to optimize the CROs time allocation to high-value activities
- We support a hybrid working model, whereby you can combine working from home and working at the Boston office two days out of the week. We are focused on results and not the pre-determined working hours.
Great reward package:
- Medical insurance including a 100% employer-paid option, HSA (with employer contribution) or FSA, as well as vision and dental coverage options with generous employer contribution
- 401k with up to 4% match and immediate vesting
- Unlimited PTO, because we trust our people to manage their own time off
- Flexible working options. Everyone has to juggle home and work stuff sometimes!
- Enhanced family leave provisions, including up to 52 weeks of leave after giving birth, of which 39 is paid (yes, really!), and twelve weeks paid paternity/secondary caregiver leave
- Annual allowance to help you make improvements to your home working environment
- Dedicated budget for personal learning and career development opportunities
- Spot rewards, so we can say thanks when you do a really great bit of work
- Referral bonuses to encourage everyone to recommend great talent
- Paid time off to volunteer in your community
- Employee Assistance Program, in case things get tough
- An Employee Equity Purchase Scheme, so you have a personal investment in the success of the company
- 4 Volunteering days off that can be used flexibly based on the employee’s choice of initiative