$55,000.00 - $85,000.00+ per year
(Includes salary and bonus)
About our Company
All My Sons Moving & Storage is the Nation’s Largest Local Moving & Storage Company with over 90 locations across the US.
By focusing on the growth and development of our people, we have become the leader in the Moving & Storage space. Our company is built on family values, and we pride ourselves in providing the Best Moving Experience Period!
Assistant Operations Manager (Leader)- Develop quickly, drive results, grow.
All My Sons Moving & Storage is seeking an Assistant Operations Manager with a strong focus on driving sales and profitability. This is a vital position in our local business strategy, and as such, more than 60% of all AOMs have been promoted to Operations Manager quickly. All Operations Managers share in monthly profits. Take initiative, work hard, and rapidly grow with us!
All My Sons Moving and Storage is a company founded on family principles. These principles have played a major role in 30 years of uninterrupted growth through a recession and pandemic.
Learn to Operate a business
As an AOM, you will have a critical role in overseeing and managing various aspects of a local market. You will be responsible for coordinating logistics, managing move crews, and ensuring that all moves are executed safely, efficiently, and to the highest standards of quality. Additionally, you will be responsible for driving sales and profitability through strategic planning and execution of sales initiatives. This is a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, leadership driven position you will have the opportunity to earn very well in and develop your skills as a leader.
If you are a motivated, results-driven individual with a passion for excellence, we want to hear from you today! Apply and join our family at All My Sons Moving & Storage.
At All My Sons, this position holds a 4.1 score on Indeed. We hold an overall score of 4.5 on Glassdoor. See what our team of Assistant AOMs are saying about the position here.
From strategy to execution. You will oversee:
- Planning, scheduling, dispatching, and monitoring quality assurance throughout the move process.
- Hiring and retaining top notch crews.
- Safety, Compliance, & DOT.
- Supporting and motivating Salespeople.
- Growing your online reputation on Google & Facebook (Reputation Management).
- Meeting Monthly Revenue & Profit Projections.
- Controlling operational costs (P&L Management).
***Our state of the art, proprietary technology allows you to multi-task through these responsibilities seamlessly.
- 3 + years of experience leading and managing others.
- 1 + years of sales experience
- 1 + years of customer service.
- Ability to become DOT vehicle certified.
- Willingness to participate in our pre-employment background and drug screening process.
- Able to commit to company paid training: (6 weeks of Out-of-State Training)
- Must have customer service mindset.
- $55,000.00 - $85,000.00+ per year
(Includes salary and bonus)
- Medical, Dental, Vision.
- 401K Benefits available.
- 10 days of PTO after 90 days (Increases after 2+ years of employment)
- A paid and detailed Training Program that gives you the confidence and tools to succeed right from the start.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and are a drug-free workplace!
Job Type: Full-time (Less than 50 hours a week)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Leadership: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: In person